Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I just love the super high res screen and the ID is just brilliant.

It seems as the only fair competitor to the best android phone, which is the HTC One M8. However, the screen; it ccan be as sharp as you want, don't get me wrong, I love pixels (even if resolution is just a number, hahaha) but up to a certain point, does it even matter? or is it just a gentleman sausage measuring contest by the manufacturers because it only means that it will dry the battery faster and draw a bit more of the CPU's power. That aside, I love it and think that the 16:9 aspect ratio used in phones should be changed to a 16:10. Because just that bit of screen realstate can make a lot of difference.

My favourite part of the phone (LG G3) is easily the skin - It looks super-clean; in line with Google's Material Design (Showed off during I/O 2014); and we can (probably) all agree it's better than the piece of dog poo poo that is Samsung's TouchWiz

Snape kills Dumbledore :P

My favourite part about the phone is the QHD screen, I wonder what the phone would be like using google cardboard

I freaking love the IR blaster! ive actually argued so many reasons why its a really good feature on the phone haha. the laser autofocus is nice too :)

I love the fact that you don't need to close a window to reply to a text, all phone should do that. The user replaceable battery is a sweet addition and that freaking insane display

Everything that held me back from buying the G2;the lack of removable battery and microsd card slot, the G3 fixed it all. As a bonus it now even sports a bigger screen with super slim bezel and an anti-fingerprint finish, how can I not like it...

My favorite thing about the phone is lg's android skin and the 1440p screen

I like the design of the phone , and how you get a 5.5 inch screen in the same sized phone as the Htc One with 5inch screen

that screen looks awsome!

the only problem is that there is not much mobile contant for 1440p 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amazing feel to the buttons on the back of the phone! And the screen is making me drool :D

The thing I like the most about this phone is the clean look and design.

Great review.

My favorite feature is the back button! No more hitting the volume when trying to power on/off the phone or vice-versa.

I like the design of the phone , and how you get a 5.5 inch screen in the same sized phone as the Htc One with 5inch screen

One of my favourite things about the LG G3 is the screen size which is impressive considering that its not much bigger than devices like the HTC One M8 and significantly smaller than devices like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Another feature that I like is the phone's customisability regarding the UI

I know it sounds a bit boring but I love the UI! I've had Sony phones for years now and that UI is just stunning and seems to have a boat load of features that actually seem useful, especially being able to snap two apps onscreen at once

I really like all of the customizability. Not to forget gorgeous ID.

Hope to win and good luck to everyone!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W

My favourite thing about the G3 is the thin bezel design. It's like a Galaxy S5, but not ugly basically, hehe.