LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature is, if I understand correctly, that it's possible to hide the on-screen buttons on the bottom when I don't need them.

something

I love that this phone have a 3gigs of RAM and that 1440p resolution  :D

My 2 fav things would be the laser for focus, I love fiddling with the camera and taking pictures, especially at night. The other would be the magnificent display. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

My favourite bit was when you listed all the GIZMO'S built into the phone at 6:45 onward.

I love the looks on that phone! And also the button layout is very interesting!

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be the screen resolution combined with its multiwindow features.

My favorite part of the review is the website at 3:02  :P

I like that they fixed the issue with the software from their 1st Gen L-series phones. Also that screen, those bezels, and those buttons...

Would like to have one if possible since my daily driver, the LG L3 E400R (Canadian model) can't keep up with my usage anymore.

My favourite part about the phone are the Button placings, I love the fact that it doesn't have them on the side any more :D, gone is the era of accidental button pressing :))

I liked the mixing of good and bad qualities.  Didn't dwell on good, and didn't dwell on bad, makes it sound like a more rounded review.   

i definitely like the fact that lg still kept it kinda vanilla with its skin, also the fact that it has the volume rocker and the power button at the bottom. 

My favorite part is the back and of course the 5.5 screen and of course i love the KNOCK Code!

LG rules

Dat 2560x1440 resolution!

I think the best thing about this phone is the high resolution screen but another thing would be the buttons on the back.

You didn't mentioned it in the review - but my favorite thing is the fingerprint resistant backing!

Also it will work on my carrier  :rolleyes:

My favorite feature is definitely those tiny bezels, I can finally get a pretty compact phone with a large screen, awesome.

I love the nice small bezel together with the high quality screen.

my favorite feature? All the jokes I'll make about the size. "You know what they say about guys with big phones, hehe..... I'll be in my usual corner..."

The favorite part would be the laser Finder on the back...

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

I got to say I like the design of LG's interface and the way they are thinking outside the box with the lock button. Oh and the screen, oh my life.

Actually ... I love everything about this phone.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the super thin bazel and the large 5.5" screen! 

My favorite part of this video was how Linus explained the software options better than any of the other LG G3 videos I have watched.