LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The looks is what i like the most...very sexy phone...is what was expecting to be the Nexus 6 if you will...that resolution is a nice add on but not very usefull now maybe in the future will be. Nice phone overall

PC Gaming forever...

The best thing is of course the giant QHD display!!!

You were the best part about this video Linus!!!!! :D oh and the build quality of the phone!

The G3 seems like a phone trying to get all the attention by it's not-very-neccessary-but-the-korean-samsung-like-company-did-it-anyway. But not sure how it'll be really useful in real life.

Favorite part of the phone is the back buttons. Really convenient, and makes the bezels of the phone near non-existent.

Oooo... Laser distance finder.... B)

Best thing is the very thin bezels and because i have monster hands the wideness wont be a problem  :D

you see my current phone is a Samsung galaxy s and since i'm a performance enthusiast  it just doesn't do it for me so i would realy like an lg g3

my favorite thing about the g3 is 3GB of ram and the snapdragon 801 cpu and the 3000 mAh battery

The format of the phone is for sure what I favorite the most, I mean those thin bezels and sure the PPI. But also the back buttons and so interested to see/hear what it can do in the audio department, been able to reproduce most of the Audio codecs it only makes it more desireable!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the high pixel density. Now i can use magnifying glass without having everything pixelated. :)

I really like how fast the camera is, and the quality is quite good. Also I like the design a lot!

The overall design is definitely my favorite! The thin bezels and the resolution.. Wow!

The screen is what makes me buy this phone, the design is my fav phone design just because it has those super slim bezels, it makes it look sexy. Also, I hear the camera is one of the best phone cameras out there at the moment. I really hope I win.

My favorite feature of this phone is the slim bezel 5.5 inch 1440p display and the back button.

Can't wait to try out that camera with the laser focus!  Photos must look amazing!  Loved your review  :)

i think 1080p should be the resolution all 5 inch phones should be. There are other ways to improve the phone. The higher resolutions should just be in bigger tablets. how ever i would like the phone and i like the level of customization. ;).

that huge resolution, the multitasking possibilities... yes pls. would be really happy to win it.

The ability to multitask by dividing up the screen is what makes the g3 a cut above the rest for me.

What i love on this phone is the super slim and almost symmetrical bezels.

For me it's those damn thin bezels, god they make the front of the phone look amazing!