LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The fact that there is a user-replaceable battery is actually pretty big deal for me. Like how the guys in LG got that as well.

Also, the buttons on the back are really comfortable, especially when my past phone was LG G2.

i really like big, high pixel density screen and LGs interface, i've been using my optimus 4x HD  now for about 2 years and i really loved it.

My favorite would be the design focused on the display, like the thinness of the bezels.

For me it's the little details that count. :D

my favorite thing about the phone is the screen.

My favourite part of the phone would have to be the buttons being in the back, I don't even know how many times I've changed the volume or locked the phone accidentally from pressing the side buttons... A close second would have to be the way it looks, very nice! (Also loved the PC master race part :P )

Honestly this phone strikes me as one of those phones which shakes up the market. It is really hard to focus on one feature of this phone and saying that it is the best. Sure the 2560x1440p display is amazing but as Linus mentioned its nothing to get too excited about because you can't really sense the difference between 1080 and 1440. Another thing that should be applauded at is that LG managed to get the G3 to be about the size of a Samsung Galaxy S5 with its thin bezels. Overall it is very hard to just narrow your choice to one thing or feature that the LG G3 provides.

But, in my eyes the battery of the G3 is like awesome. Like seriously that battery is amazing, despite the screen resolution the battery life still manages to hold up as well as and sometimes even better than other 1080p phones.

LG has done a great job from G2 on. The hardware is pretty good and so is the software(despite the lag). I personally haven't used LG since the release of LG Viewty, so I enter this contest to make LG G3 my next big thing.

I like the clean front, thin bezels and the customizable bottom buttons. And of course, the buttons are on the back, nice!!

I personally think it looks amazing and the fact that is has a large screen (especially compared to my current iPhone 4S).

Thanks to LG for doing this giveaway!!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

i kinda like to try out the android flavour :)

Asgard - Local server(Plex, Minecraft, Teamspeak, etc.)

Valhalla - My main rig(i5 4670k@4.4GHz,GTX780 ACX)

Valkyrie - Asus N53SN(Yeah I want to get rid of this and replace it with something more mobile)

For me what I liked the most is the focus on the design for the display. The thinness of the bezel looks so sweet!

Sometimes the little details make the most impact on the usability. :D

I reason that I like the LG G3 is because of the overall aesthetic and the innervation of the moving the buttons on from the side to the back.

My favourite part of the G3 is its robust software, I really like the ability to change animations, keyboard size, split screen etc. In a crowded world of smartphones with basically the same specs, software has to deliver. 

I like that buttons are on the back of the phone

I loooove that back cover. That brushed look <3

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

What I liked about the G3 from this review:

1: even thought its in plastic, the phone looks good,it's stylish, and as seems to have a nice feel

2: replaceable battery, and best of all: the Korean version comes with 2 (yes 2!!!!) 3000 mAh batteries AND a docking station! Mind blown!!!

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Well my favourite thing about the LG G3 isn't the 1440p screen which looks beautiful but the back buttons. I have tried an LG G2 and they are perfectly placed and feel really natural to use. Also the size is really good since I have large hands and wouldn't mind using a large phone. The back is also one of the nicest I have seen and seems like a really good way to compromise between a unibody aluminium back and the lightweight of plastic backs like you mentioned in the video.

The top specs on the phone! It's thin packing a 2k resolution display with 3 gb of RAM and the clean bezel makes for an attractive looking phone. 

My favorite feature is the amazing 1440p screen that almost doubles my laptop's resolution :))

My favorite part about the G3 would be the screen. It is really nice to have a screen thet big for gaming and so on. And the bezzel looks really sleak.

I really love the 1440p screen and the AMAZING CPU and GPU performance!

My favorite thing is the hi rez display.

The display is by far the best thing of the LG G3, although I have yet to see it in real life. That resolution is higher than my desktop monitor which is pretty insane.

Also, really awesome by LG go give out 25 units, I've never heard of a handset maker be THAT generous.