Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the total removal of the side buttons, they drive me crazy! Also the display is insane :)

I'm excited about the back buttons, that may seem like a stupid thing to look forward to but to me its really convenient with going to the gym. Keep up the great videos guys!

bought some ath m50x with the referral code for amazon, hope it worked!

I love the screen size, resolution, removable battery, customizing options, and SD card slot. :) 

All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

My favorite thing is the 5.5 inch screen and it's incredibly customizable Android overlay :) Thank you for the chance to enter the contest

LG G3 look so sturdy for me. Don know how the battery last. But at least it have a removable battery. good for LG :)

My favorite thing about this phone is the power and volume buttons on the back cover.

its easier to adjust the volume if its in your pocket (and if you don't have control on your headset like me)

My favorite thing about the G3 is that the buttons are on the back of the phone. I think it makes using the phone better. Right now I'm using a LG Optimus L9 and I always accidentally hit the volume buttons.

My favourite thing is the back buttons, having a g2 I can't go back to the side ones.

Intel core i5 3450 Asus Gtx 560 8GB ram 1Tb Caviar blue 1Tb Seagate barracuda

Might not be a beast, but it's my not beast :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amount of customization options available in the settings menu. For someone who uses multiple mods on stock android, having them available from the get go is big thumbs up from me! :D 

Im an apple user (no hate), and i surprisingly like the look of this phone and may think about switching :/, I love the fact the screen res is so dam high!!! 500+ res and the camera is just so dam good! 

The thing that I love about the g3 is the massive screen and the good looking metal backplate!

my favourite things are the buttons on the back! I ALWAYS hit the side buttons on my s3 :D

I love the fact that it doesn't have side buttons and it has a really small bezel because of it. I would really love to try out the new relocated buttons by LG. The machine is absolutely wonderful to look at because of this, and also the screen resolution is the whipping cream on top of all these goodies.

I like the buttons on the back. They look more comfortable and usable.

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1