Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Finally a high-end phone with removable battery, micro-sd slot and with a 1440p display!!

Premium Look and Feel

The HTC One (M8) has set a benchmark for high-end smartphones encased in gleaming metal.  LG clearly took this to heart in designing the LG G3 chassis. The LG G3 chassis design is in fact plastic, but it has been treated to a Brushed Metal-Like Finish that will fool your eyes as well as your touch.

Other Standouts

Minimal GUI, Removable Back, Micro-SD Slot for up to 128GB and finally a Stunning 5.5-inch Quad HD 534 ppi Crystal Clear 2,560 x 1,440 Edge to Edge IPS Display.

My favorite part is customizable navigation bar. Mostly, this feature is available on rooted phones.

Lg is providing this in factory ROM, awesome  :)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 would probably be either the 1440p screen or the Design of the phone... The thing is sexy!!

the 1440p screen is cool, but at the same time kinda pointless, as linus said. I like the bezel design, and i've never had a phone with volume on the back so that would be neato to try

The things i like about LG-G3 is the big screen, the nice clean looking design and the solid build quality.

Awesome review linus! :D

My favorite part was the design. Man IMO it looks better than the M8. Those bezels, too good

My favorite thing about this phone has to be that screen, the resolution allows for that multitasking so perfectly, that's a feature I would love to give a try.

Linus : Cat i am going to suck up your tail 

Cat : uh , lets see if i care 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the software. Yeah it got it´s flaws but so does the software on my Lumia 520, and there is by the looks of it, more functions/features and is easier to learn than Windows Phone 8.

Current Specs: CPU: Intel I5 4690K, Motherboard: ASUS Z97-AR, RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz, GPU: Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 390, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: 3x Seagate Constellation ES 500GB in RAID 5, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Case: Antec LanBoy Air Blue/Black. Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate(2012), Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 1.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the god-like display from LG. Best in class as always!

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

Really love the features that LG have added to stock android, comparable to the likes of Cyanogen or Carbon.

The back buttons and the simple fact that it's worlds ahead of the pos xperia arc I've been using for like 3 years.

I love EVERYTHING, It cant decide between the screen, battery, size or camera, its just beautiful.

i love the LG G3 dual window! it could just save my life!

i always chat while watching videos/youtube, keep switching between my chatting apps and youtube.

and sometime i forgot to reply to a message(girlfriend) that is important! it's annoying and dangerous.

The best thing about this phone is the QHD screen. 1440P + IPS panel is great. I also enjoy the not to custom Android like Samsung does to their phone.

G2 is a great phone, and G3 improve it better.

Love the amount of customization options. The UI in general looks really good.