140mm Static Pressure Fan

Noctua

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

NF-A14 PWM if you don't mind the colour. If you do BeQuiet! SilentWings are good too.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

i'm not too worried about color since i'm going to put them on a 280mm rad in the front of a h440 which you can't see in the case anyway

i'm not too worried about color since i'm going to put them on a 280mm rad in the front of a h440 which you can't see in the case anyway

in that case, noctua do make the best 140mm fans around.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Wow i really like the Phanteks fans they have a bunch of different colors are they a silent optimized fan?

NB-BlackSilent Pro 140mm, Phanteks PH-F140HP, Akasa Viper 140mm, Akasa Apache 140mm.

Dont really like the Akasa ones, their specifications are faked.

I use NF-A14 PWM for myself.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Dont really like the Akasa ones, their specifications are faked.

I use NF-A14 PWM for myself.

Specs are incorrectly measured, but they are great fans too, not as great as the specsheet.