Looking good, I love how the motherboard looks in that case, it nearly matches the inside of the case. 

I agreee actually I thought, is that an M-ATX. Oh wait no, it just really blends in well XD

Oh excellent build my friend very snazzy :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I'm not a huge fan of the 600T, but this build looks great.

I want to see it water cooled B)

Looking good, and nice case.. :P

Are you also on the Danish bazoom forum? The build and your name seems familiar.. :)

You caught me :P

I'm not a huge fan of the 600T, but this build looks great.

I want to see it water cooled B)

Stay tuned :)

Nice build, though the front looks very empty. Would you consider putting a rad in there and water cooling your CPU?

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Nice build, though the front looks very empty. Would you consider putting a rad in there and water cooling your CPU?

Yea I'll have a rad in the front. Removing my current CPU cooler along with the heatsink on the graphics card, should make it seem a little less jammed :)

Such a pretty build! 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Yea I'll have a rad in the front. Removing my current CPU cooler along with the heatsink on the graphics card, should make it seem a little less jammed :)

Glad to hear, er, see it!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Sweet build i love my Corsair 600T!

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Nice work. Very clean.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

kinda reminds me of my build

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Yea one of those Titans would help it though :rolleyes:

A little sneakpeak:

2iatFMv.png

its hard to read but i could read a X80 and a GTX there ??? hmmm

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Love it mate, great job!!! Make sure you post more pix if and when u end up watercooling your rig, would love to see what u end up doing.

it's a waterblock for my 680 and a pump top / reservoir for a D5. :)

hmmm exciting  B)

Love it mate, great job!!! Make sure you post more pix if and when u end up watercooling your rig, would love to see what u end up doing.

Currently waiting on the rest of my watercooling stuff being shipped. Payed for 2-4 day international shipping, but Fedex suggests it'll be here the on the 17th :/ So hopefully next week some progress can be made :P

Started doing some preperation though :)

nTJP59r.png

Got a few more parts, just missing a few fittings now :) Sadly the package was completely trashed when it arrived, meaning that one end of the box was wide open. Because of this (I assume) some 45 degree fittings had fallen out. But I'll get some new ones from nearby shop.

IRCCcfx.jpg

Q3O7BZV.jpg

Ze5xOMK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Without a question the best build I've seen in a 600t by FAR! And that's coming from someone who has one lol. I have a question, would you recommend your current ssd setup (two 120's in raid 0) or do you think 1 240 gb ssd would be better (bear in mind I already own 1 120 gb) thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work! 

Thanks for the kind words :)

As far as my two Force 120's go, I'm very happy. They peak at around 1gbps read, so no complaint there.

Not sure what's better though. Another 120gb would be cheaper and faster. But it would mean twice the chance of failure.

It depends on what the price difference is, on a 120gb and something like a 240gb Samsung 840. At the time, I just bought another 120gb because the 240's was twice the price. And I wanted the performance. But now they're only like 1½ the price of a 120gb.

I don't know man, it's a pretty good question for the forum :)

I love how the watercooling adds a flare to make it looks even cooler (ha ha, get it, watercooling, cooler, forget it)

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Another question what was your fan setup before watercooling? Im doing some upgrades and am looking for the best soloution (2 top 120's, keep the stock ones, etc..) Thanks in advance :).