This is my rig in it's current form. My rig always changes, due to testing of new parts, upgrades etc.

The specs of my rig is as follows:
Intel Core I5 3750K at 4,2GHz
MSI z77 Mpower
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600Mhz
Asus GTX 980 4GB
Corsair AX860i
2x Corsair Force in RAID0
2x Western Digital Black 1TB in RAID0

Watercooling specs:
EK Supremacy CSQ Clean
EK FC980 GTX CSQ Clean
EK-D5 x-res 140 CSQ
Alphacool VPP655 D5 pump
Alphacool Nexxos St30 360mm
Phobya Xtreme 200mm V2
Variety of EK fittings and angled fittings.
Mayhems Pastel White.

Mods I've done to the case / hardware:

Cut out the top out of the case to make room for the 360 in the roof.

Modified the radiator bracket on the 200mm to allow a better positioning.

Cut a 13mm hole in the 5.25" area to route the hose in a neat way.

Modified the screws from the graphics card block, so that I could mount it with the EVGA backplate.

Modified the hard drive cage to mount the pump, along with a hole to route the cable from the pump.

OZ3GGEf.jpg

LG1cRkq.jpg

K4zMjMo.jpg

5sg4wpF.jpg

w1QADcM.jpg

HRx7D2S.jpg

130EEYV.jpg

mSjiUxA.jpg

wR7Ny8A.jpg

Aircooling build log!
JVeq6gS.jpg
The new powerhouse in it's new home.

LiE6XDd.jpg
Included this pictures to annoying all you OCD guys. But it was the best way I could mount it in order to hide the wires in a good way.

IgsA29H.jpg
2x Back mounted Corsair Force 120gb's

k2F4zbK.jpg

lKHinFP.jpg

WxYuvSz.jpg

F49DsMy.jpg
My trusty EVGA gtx 680

NLPVwv6.jpg

fA0dvkw.jpg
Nearly finished.

4Lco3Ca.jpg
The money shot! :)

Watercooling build log!
F49mGjU.jpg

4dk5oP4.jpg

IRCCcfx.jpg

Q3O7BZV.jpg

Ze5xOMK.jpg

gUujuJx.jpg

yxnFRjz.jpg

Fr1qVB5.jpg

eOvOdoa.jpg

8G9FnlB.jpg

IgeuxZp.jpg

NmzgeD9.jpg

yVaAyXm.jpg

la4wEJo.jpg

y0g2d9Z.jpg

Looking good, I love how the motherboard looks in that case, it nearly matches the inside of the case. 

Damn...that is really nice, don't you just love Corsair cases, unf.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Looks quite good. Although I would suggest you route your PCI-E cables a little higher like maybe in the second from the top rubber grommet. It'll look much cleaner that way.

Solid build overall though I like it. Very stealth look internally.

I like it.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Great looking build. But who keeps recommending the Havik cooler? Expensive, loud and not that good performance...

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

It really does :) I wanted to paint the yellow stripes, but I'm not really sure how I should do it yet

IMO keep the yellow stripes, they add just a hint of colour and it looks great.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Damn that's sexy. Planning SLI anytime soon :P

Sadly that won't happen anytime soon :(

Looks quite good. Although I would suggest you route your PCI-E cables a little higher like maybe in the second from the top rubber grommet. It'll look much cleaner that way.

Solid build overall though I like it. Very stealth look internally.

I like it.

The cables used to be like that with my old PSU. However since the PSU/cables is new, it means the cables was pretty stiff. So I wasn't able to do that properly. But the next time I take the machine apart, I'll most likely reroute that cables :)

Great looking build. But who keeps recommending the Havik cooler? Expensive, loud and not that good performance...

I'm happy with the cooler. In my experience non of those are completely true. It's not that expensive compared with other coolers and their performance. It's pretty loud when the fans are running at 12v, but most fans are loud at 12v. Though mine are running at 5v, along with all my other fans. But even at 5v, the performance is very satisfying. It's compareable with the Noctua nhd14, obviously not as good. But also it's alot smaller, making room for non lowprofile RAM.

I'm happy with the cooler. In my experience non of those are completely true. It's not that expensive compared with other coolers and their performance. It's pretty loud when the fans are running at 12v, but most fans are loud at 12v. Though mine are running at 5v, along with all my other fans. But even at 5v, the performance is very satisfying. It's compareable with the Noctua nhd14, obviously not as good. But also it's alot smaller, making room for non lowprofile RAM.

Hmmm, interesting... Thanks for the response, I will have to look at it a bit more.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Really looks nice. :D

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

looks really nice and clean :)

• 1 month later...

Nice looking build.  The component selection fits in together very well.

Very nice build, what's the noise like on that 680?

Love the 600T, nice work.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to take the top part off of my 600t but that one clip right next to where the 8-pin wire goes will not pop out

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

why didn't u bought a GTX780 or a GTX770 ? they have gpu boost 2.0

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Very nice build, what's the noise like on that 680?

It's not bad. The 600 series was and still is fairly silent. I can barely hear it in idle, but when I play a game I can somewhat hear it. Not too bad though :)

I tried to take the top part off of my 600t but that one clip right next to where the 8-pin wire goes will not pop out

Yea that clip is really tricky. Think I clicked all the others out first, and then I could wedge the top piece while doing some magic to get it off. :P

why didn't u bought a GTX780 or a GTX770 ? they have gpu boost 2.0

I bought the 680 right when it was launched. However I would happily exchange it for a 780 :D

I'm sorry, I had to.

grPGKJm.jpg?1

Looks good though!

Haha that's so awesome! Can't believe you did that :D

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Looking good, and nice case.. :P

Are you also on the Danish bazoom forum? The build and your name seems familiar.. :)

(Comming soon)