What did you get from the Steam sale?

Tuanie

I got 

Metro LL
Fallout NV
Farcry /2/3

Bastion

Darksider 2

I haven't play any " new " game for the past 3-4 years since I didn't have a gaming pc. So gonna get my hands on all the game that I wanted to play when they first came out xD

next on list, Bioshock.

Someone already did a post like this....

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Bioshock 1/2/3

Mirror's Edge

Skyrim

Thomas Was Alone.

i'm a potato

So far;
Borderlands 2 GOTY edition
Fallout: New Vegas
Garry's Mod

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

My money back! :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Nothing.. This summer sale doesnt seem so good as of yet.. They haven't put any good discount in AAA games like they used too..

Getting disappointed by Gaben  -_-

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Haven't really found any really good offers yet, so far I've only bought:

Surgeon Simulator 2013 (2,49€)

Universe Sandbox (4,99€)

Almost bought Skyrim Legendary Edition for 10,49€ but I managed to resist the temptation :)

Nothing.. This summer sale doesnt seem so good as of yet.. They haven't put any good discount in AAA games like they used too..

Getting disappointed by Gaben  -_-

few more days left. hope they come out with something good  :lol:

Only Postal 2 yet, I hope Dishonored will be on sale. Other than that I'd like to get Vampire TM - Bloodlines

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Almost bought Skyrim Legendary Edition for 10,49€ but I managed to resist the temptation :)

Give into the temptation! You know you want too....  :)

I've purchased:

Mirrors Edge

Dirt 3 

Kingdoms of Amalur

Anno 2070

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Game Dev Tycoon

Still waiting for DayZ to go on sale at a lower price than last time

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Breaking: I just got the Season Pass for Batman - Arkham Origins. With this my Arkham collection is whole again.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Far Cry 3
Garry's Mod

Waiting for end of sale deal for Bioshock Infinite (hope it goes under £4) and maybe one racing game (already have Next car game :) )

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Test Drive Unlimited 2 ,i spend few hundred hours playing this game on my xbox time for an upgrade and time to spend another few hundred hours of my life 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Truthfully it is all blending to where it is hard to remember what I bought.  So many games, so huge a backlog and yet buying more.

Hmmm ...

I bought ....

1 x Castle Crashers with 1x DLC(2 DLC available)
2 x PAYDAY: The Heist Wolfpack DLC
2 x Nether
2 x Urban Trial Freestyle

Eh that is all I think ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Nothing, I havent even played the games I already own

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

Tomb raider any good? ... only $5 >.< kinda want...

First steam sale that I've partaken in, thought I'd splash that cash yo.

Fallout New Vegas.

FEZ.

Borderlands 2 GOTY.

Metal Gear Rising.

Sine Mora.

Prison Architect.

Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition.

The Witcher 1.

Witcher 2.

Devil May Cry 4.

DmC: Devil May Cry.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes + DLC.

About $120.

Compared to prices on Ozgameshop and EBgames, I saved about 60-70 bucks, I can live with that, $40 to an xbox PC controller cause I needed one of those and the $30 to mindless self indulgence as I order a pizza with triple of every topping it had.

Verdun 4-pack
The Impossible Game

Wolfenstein The new order

Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill pack

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Batman Arkham Origins

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Saints Row IV

The lego Movie Videogame

Rocksmith 2014+ 4 DLC songs (Don't have guitar yet :D)

Rage

Bulletstorm

And I stil think it is/was a less interesting sale compared to last year...

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

Assassin's Creed IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Spec Ops: The Line

Papers Please

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

Only Payday 2, although I am considering TombRaider and Assasin's Creed IV

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Wasn't going to get anything at all, but I bit the bullet. They were really cheap.

- Battleblock Theater

- Final Fantasy 8 ( even tho I have the original PS1 and PSN copy )

- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (dat c84 game)

Pomf =3

Tomb Raider Survival Edition

Dishonored

Far Cry 2 + DLC

Final Fantasy VIII (because I was interested in the "mods")

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |