Torchlight free on gog

Too lazy to get it.. can someone make a second account and msg me the code for it? <3

I'll give you a cookie.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Too lazy to get it.. can someone make a second account and msg me the code for it? <3

I'll give you a cookie.

GOG games don't have codes that's the whole point.

Isn't it strange that Torchlight 2 is not on GoG. A DRM-free version exist already, you can buy it from the company's website but they didn't put it up on GoG. Silly. Lost of people are getting the first game for free, that could have turned into sales of the second game for them.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Wat? THen how do you get them on steam?

Wat? THen how do you get them on steam?

You don't, it is a Steam alternative that is free from any kind of DRM.

You don't, it is a Steam alternative that is free from any kind of DRM.

Darn.

Already have the game on steam, but I guess I wouldn't mind picking up the DRM free version for my brother.

Thanks, @Mister Snow

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

but...but... i just bought it... :(

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

but...but... i just bought it... :(

Get another copy so you play Torchlight while you play Torchlight.  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I would like to know that as well. I cannot find Torchlight anywhere on the site, let alone "free". :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Was this like a 1 hour sale or something?

yes its very fasr its over now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Was this for Torchlight or Torchlight 2?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

While GoG games don't have codes when you buy them for yourself, they do come with a code when you buy them as a gift. In this promotion I tried to get the free Torchlight even though I already had Torchlight on GoG and it gave me a gift copy instead.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It was Torchlight 1. I wish it was Torchlight 2.  :P

Torchlight 2 isn't on GoG.

While GoG games don't have codes when you buy them for yourself, they do come with a code when you buy them as a gift. In this promotion I tried to get the free Torchlight even though I already had Torchlight on GoG and it gave me a gift copy instead.

Can I have please? :D

Pilates

Can I have please? :D

I'm sending it through PM now.

I'm sending it through PM now.

Thanks dude

Pilates