Top Games for Xbox 360

Nexus

So I recently got an xbox 360 (it was free) but the games are so cheap now, especially pre-owned ones.

So far I only have one game, Forza 3.

Im planning on getting MGS 4 and MGS HD edition (for peace walker)

What good xbox 360/console exclusive games should i check out?

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

GTA V. 

Microsoft Store has Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) on sale for $19.99Shipping is free. Thanks capulatio

Deal Editor's Note: Great reviews at Metacritic with a high 97 Metascore. For a review of this game, head over to IGN

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) is $17.50 lower (47% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $37.50. - yuugotserved

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

GTA V. 

I feel GTA V is overrated and it is no longer a console exclusive. I would wait for the PC version this Fall. Red Dead Redemption was a great console exclusive, and right now there are only rumors of it coming to pc any time soon. Gears of War was an ok exclusive and there is Halo of course. I never really liked Halo though. Pretty boring. I can't really think of any good Xbox 360 exclusives....which is sad. Can anyone help me out?

I should be studying.

GTA V. 

Microsoft Store has Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) on sale for $19.99Shipping is free. Thanks capulatio

Deal Editor's Note: Great reviews at Metacritic with a high 97 Metascore. For a review of this game, head over to IGN

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) is $17.50 lower (47% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $37.50. - yuugotserved

With GTA V just being announced for PC im probably just going to wait, although if i cant find it at that price or less its tempting.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I feel GTA V is overrated and it is no longer a console exclusive. I would wait for the PC version this Fall. Red Dead Redemption was a great console exclusive, and right now there are only rumors of it coming to pc any time soon. Gears of War was an ok exclusive and there is Halo of course. I never really liked Halo though. Pretty boring.

I wouldn't say that GTA V is overrated, it's actually a great game based on what I've seen. 

† TTCF Member †

I wouldn't say that GTA V is overrated, it's actually a great game based on what I've seen. 

Well it looks and plays like crap on consoles, and that is all console gamers talk about in the argument of console vs. PC. It has made me lose interest in the game.  I don't think it is worth buying on a console when the PC version is right around the corner.

I should be studying.

Well it looks and plays like crap on consoles, and that is all console gamers talk about in the argument of console vs. PC. It has made me lose interest in the game.  I don't think it is worth buying on a console when the PC version is right around the corner.

At full price. But, yeah... I agree somewhat, :)

† TTCF Member †

GTA V. 

IGN is the most biased site for game reviews out there... 

I should be studying.

Yeah I think GTA V would be the most saleing game on the 360

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

So the consensus seems to be GTA V if the price is good then.

Thanks guys.

Halo is a really fun game 

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

I got my 360 for Cave's shooters. Dodonpachi, Muchi Muchi Pork, Pink Sweets, Ketsui and such, but I also liked Eternal Sonata.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

• 2 weeks later...