Can I Make a Paypal If Im 15 Or...

Snapy1

okay so im 15 and I need a paypal account for live streaming donations, and if I put my real DOB into paypal when making a account will it work or will it not work. Will I have to put in a fake DOB. 

okay so im 15 and I need a paypal account for live streaming donations, and if I put my real DOB into paypal when making a account will it work or will it not work. Will I have to put in a fake DOB. 

According to paypal i'm 57.

I'm really 15

//ccap

No, and you can be arrested for fraud.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

You need to be an adult to have a PayPal.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm really 15

You+monster+how+could+you+do+such+a+_363

YOU MONSTER!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

No, and you can be arrested for fraud.

I dont think paypal will go through all the trouble to get you arrested for something that silly. Maybe they will freeze your account til your 18 or something. 

You need to be over 18, but fake details may work I don't know you can try it but I'm not vouching for the logevity of a hooky PayPal account.

I dont think paypal will go through all the trouble to get you arrested for something that silly. Maybe they will freeze your account til your 18 or something.

Though if someone were to make a transaction with you and it were to go awry and you would be summoned to court....

Yeah, don't do it.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm really 15

Don't use it to sell something. Only buying, I haven't had any trouble with it

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

there is a reason why you cannot have a paypal under 18,not only reasons lawwise but much rather how mature you are - and the dessicions you take!

ask your parents to accept donations to your twitch stream,and just make them give you the money you earned  B)

its how i do it

I'm really 15

And that's how you ruin the statistics.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

If you want to do Twitch subscriptions you can use a debit/credit card.

no, i need it to accept donations when im streaming. 

no, i need it to accept donations when im streaming. 

Donations for what? exepcting free money is the start to your downfall.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

All those people saying you'll get in massive trouble etc. are wrong the worst thing that can happen is they will close the account if they find out (very unlikely) and you'll lose whatever money is in the account too.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Im 16 have had a paypal account since i was 14 and i also have my debit on it . No problems

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I got a registered and verified account with correct details and I'm just 17. Had this account ever since I was 13 I think and been using it properly since last year.

I love it when people think they can instantly make money off the internet without putting any real work into it first, especially when they're younger than 18, lol.

Yes they will. Any type of fraud is very serious.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

All those people saying you'll get in massive trouble etc. are wrong the worst thing that can happen is they will close the account if they find out (very unlikely) and you'll lose whatever money is in the account too.

The problem lies where in the U.S, if you are under 18, you are not a legal adult. There for any contract that you "sign" is not valid. So if some How a 14 year old doesn't pay enough and still gets the service or product, the seller is just shit out of luck.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Basically this entire post is, "Well I'm 12 and have a PayPal. Nothing has happened to me." Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean you will not be caught. When you do get caught, like I said before any type of fraud is very serious.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Some people here are wrong, You can have paypal at 15 i've had one since i was 14 and that was many years ago