Why isnt GPU Water cooling bigger on the market?

So there are lots of nice pre-made water cooling options for CPUs, i'm in fact considering getting the Hydro 100i cpu cooler and maybe overclock my cpu later.
But it struck me that GPUs (in my experience) get ALOT hotter than my cpu ever has.

So why don't companies make water cooling GPUs easier and more noob friendly? """Like me! :D"""

Thoughts and ideas?

Let me know about them  :)

Redliquid~

Because of the hassle to take off the heatsink on the cards. Also, people who don't know what they're doing can ruin it. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

its a hassle with GPUs. more people switch out GPUs more than they do CPUs. 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Because it's easy to fk up a GPU when taking it apart and it's too difficult to standardize for non-reference models (i.e. the majority of the market)

It's very easy to make sure mounting an AIO on any given modern Intel and AMD CPU goes flawlessly. GPU's not so much. It's hard to kill a CPU with an AIO, with a GPU, it's not particularly hard to mount, but still easier to kill. 

They have to take the lowest common denominator into account, hence we do not have these things in abundance. 

Error: 410

You can get a gpu AiO bracket from a bunch of places now to DIY liquid cool GPU

most people are fine with air cooling, and its a lot simpler.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because fan cooling will probably be more than enough for people who don't know how to water cool their system  :huh:

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

Because it is a very niche market. NZXT has a bracket that allows you to connect a cpu cooler to most cards but that's about it as far as noob friendly solutions.

Because it is a very niche market. NZXT has a bracket that allows you to connect a cpu cooler to most cards but that's about it as far as noob friendly solutions.

I guess it is quite a specific market yeah, Good answer =)

I wish gpu makers would make it easier to have a simple way to water cool their systems though.

CPUs are very simple to design a cooling system to in comparison 

Redliquid~

@Redliquid

the GPU thermal issues haven't been until the hawaii GPU cores of 95° under

load and it really hasn't been a grand concern till now. not a new science or

idea of liquid cooling the GPU, but because of the proliferation of different GPU

models, manufacturers, reference or custom PCB, version, or limited edition

makes it a hard decision on making a mass-produced product for so many SKus.

earlier we had DWood custom brackets and an UK affiliate and now we have

NZXT and Corsair (also another outlet for their liquid cooling kits) jump into

the fight for thermal control on GPUs.

honestly, if the fan noise is what ruins the GPU experience, then either the

aftermarket air coolers or liquid cooler kits are fashionably in season. the AMD

platform does benefit from the cooler temps (30° delta) which allows for some

overclocking headroom (not much) as well as the nVidia side (20° delta) yields

more OC playtime. but in the end, is it the bees-knees for actual game-play?

3-5fps maybe? other than a quieter experience (onboard fan noise profile) you

have to consider is the noise a $100-$150 worthwhile experience enhancement?