what do you people think will look better?

nuclear465

Hello people, i have red led fans in my system and i wanted to add some led strips So that my system gains a little bit more life. I was wandering which LEDs would look better, white or red, since the LEDs from the fans are red, maybe the white LEDs strip might look better fusing the white with the existing red.

What do you people think?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Blue, make it a Spider-man build. Or just take your red LED fans and replace them with green ones and put green LED strips inside your case, because green is the best color. :P

But in all seriousness I guess just go with the ones you have already. White would be too boring imo, or buy ones that you can mix your own colors with (white would probably be able to do that).

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Colored leds oversaturate everything, and only work if you are aiming for that kind of look.

For example if you dont have color coordinated cables, mobo, cpu cooler, .... etc you can throw in those red leds, so everything looks the same :P

If you want to point out details and colors of the build, the different materials, get white leds.

pic?

Colored leds oversaturate everything, and only work if you are aiming for that kind of look.

For example if you dont have color coordinated cables, mobo, cpu cooler, .... etc you can throw in those red leds, so everything looks the same :P

If you want to point out details and colors of the build, the different materials, get white leds.

pic?

My system is red and black, i think white will be better too.

I dont have a pic right now

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Red if you wanna match the fans or white if you want to light up the inside and show the true colors that are inside the case.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

And what about the brands? Are the nzxt LEDs good? This is the only brand i find in my usual stores.

take yellow led strips and your fans will turn orange if they are bright enough

take yellow led strips and your fans will turn orange if they are bright enough

Seems like a cool ideia, but i'll go with the white LEDs to highlight my red and black theme! Maybe for a future build.

pic?

Here it is the picture, that 8 pin CPU power connector is killing me... Is too short, i couldn't route it behind the motherboard tray.

post-61457-0-48327000-1401662742_thumb.j

Pleae buy a cable extension this cable is ruining everything

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65