Post Your 3D Models/Creations Here!

Wow, you guys are good >.>

Star Wars Venator Class Star Destroyer, designed from scratch - 4.5 weeks to create >.> (This is my first major 3d project) 

055d044c8a.jpg

Also it 3D Printed (Red was an older version, white has more detail but some printing defects)

b4186760f5.jpg

I really do appreciate everyone taking an interest in the thread and putting an effort in to keeping it alive! Thank you!

I really do appreciate everyone taking an interest in the thread and putting an effort in to keeping it alive! Thank you!

No worries! Gotta support cool threads. B)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

This thread is gorgeous... Almost makes me want to continue modelling the motherboard that will be part of a full 3D computer.... But I cannot be distracted from other things! Unfortunately I don't have much 3D stuff actually finished, and none really good enough to post here... Maybe @Geekazoid can post the shield thingy on my behalf - I'm at work

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

This thread is gorgeous... Almost makes me want to continue modelling the motherboard that will be part of a full 3D computer.... But I cannot be distracted from other things! Unfortunately I don't have much 3D stuff actually finished, and none really good enough to post here... Maybe @Geekazoid can post the shield thingy on my behalf - I'm at work

Sure, I can do that Haze, mate!

@Hazy125, which particular version of the shield would you like me to post?

@Hazy125, which particular version of the shield would you like me to post?

Up to you

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Here is a damper i designed in inventor.

vWqP9Hp.png

and a wireframe view

9djxKvZ.png

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Up to you

Okay. :)

Okay, this 3D render was created by @Hazy125 at the request of myself for my Zoid Of Geeks group on steam. I really appreciate the time he took to create it and being extremely patient with my fussiness.

So, here:

post-14986-0-78562300-1420549311.jpg

Thanks mate! :)

For anyone interested in joining the group you can do so by following the link below.

ZOG: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZoidOfGeeks

Just joined the forums right now I shall post some of my 3d's soon (beware they look rubbish xD )

Anything and everything is accepted! I am going to have some of mine uploaded shortly as well. Thanks for taking an interest in the thread! :)

Anything and everything is accepted! I am going to have some of mine uploaded shortly as well. Thanks for taking an interest in the thread! :)

Might take a week or two tho...rendering and stuffs xD hopefully joining the forum will also help me speed up renderings and make the most out of my gpu.

Might take a week or too tho...rendering and stuffs xD hopefully joining the forum will also help me speed up renderings and make the most out of my gpu.

Welcome to the LTT forum, my friend! :)

Well...how do you attach images? xD

P.S. O.o.C is there a search bar or something to look things up in the forum posts? (looking for a topic about thin good looking laptops (not ultrabooks without gpus tho)

P.S. O.o.C is there a search bar or something to look things up in the forum posts? (looking for a topic about thin good looking laptops (not ultrabooks without gpus tho)

There is or was. It was never really good. Just google the subject with linustechtips at the end

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

You upload the image to a site such as imgur.com.

Oc4Mj2e.png

After you upload an image, the site will take you to a page like this.

3BgLTVG.png

While on the page above, you need to right-click and 'copy image link' or 'copy image location' while the mouse pointer is over the image you just uploaded.

The you click the picture icon (when making a post on LTT).

>>>>>NtqHXjo.png<<<<<

And you paste the link of the image in the URL box that pops up and then you click 'OK'.

Well here are the first few examples of works I did (the others are still on render queue :P

Random abstract stuff I did when I was bored + I wanted a new wallpaper)

2oyUJcJ.jpg

Same random bastract

Fqi81Ew.jpg

Trying to create a mouse for a marketing project in school

Gh1X41a.jpg

Project of the 3d class I had in school during a month or so, this was the final project.

qnJmnVU.jpg

Also does anyone have a problem with the forum randomly opening as a mobile version (using opera 26 in a full HD monitor)</p>

I made a remake.

Still not great but now I used all my limited modeling skills.

Looking good and way better compared to the previous one, maybe change the color of the light to a slightly more yellow or the material to a yellow bronze-ish metal to make it look even closer? And make the cone or whatever it is called, shorter with the indentations slightly sharper.

Do solidwork models count? I dont have photoview 360 so no pretty renders 

I am a happy wuffy

Do solidwork models count? I dont have photoview 360 so no pretty renders 

Everything counts man. Good or bad, simple or complicated.