How to make BF3 run in 64bit mode instead of 32bit?

Shd0w2

Hey, how can I change it from 32-64bit? I don't know where or how to change it, as I just got it because origin is giving out free BF3.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I don't believe you can. I think it has to be compiled in 64-bit format.

So I'll need to reinstall it with a 64BIT setting enabled or something ? When I was installing it, it did not seem to give any option.

Diamond 5 in League :)

BF3 doesn't run on 64. Never played on 64 with that game, never needed too.

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

I have BF4, and I have a 64Bit system,and it thinks I have a 32Bit system, so I can't change the graphical settings; it's all on low, and I can't change it.

And I'm sitting there geting 200+ Frames.

Anyone know how to?

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

I have BF4, and I have a 64Bit system,and it thinks I have a 32Bit system, so I can't change the graphical settings; it's all on low, and I can't change it.

Anyone know how to?

you can change it in battlelog's launch options or something like that

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Anyone know how to?

You can go into the game files and change the text, very simple.  Give a minute to find the name of the file, once I do just search in the game folder.

Anyone know how to?

Believe it is called PROF_SAVE_profile just open it and change the word from "low" to Ultra or whatever.

Hey, how can I change it from 32-64bit? I don't know where or how to change it, as I just got it because origin is giving out free BF3.

I know how.  Go to the game in you library, right click and choose details.  Then next to the game photo where it says actions click game properties and where it says launch game as whatever, choose x64.  Then your good to go!  Hope it works!

BF3 is 32bit only. BF4 was first game in that series to be 64bit also.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv