how to plug ARGB fans

i recently bought a new pc it was a custom build but best buy where i got it from built it for me it has gigabyte a620m gaming x ax mother board . when i open the GCC(GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER) and open rgb fusion there is two pin on the bottom of the motherboard which i can control and the case that i m using is called redragon paktis 3 wich have 3 prebuilt argb fan (said on the website).so my question is  i have right now all the  3 front  fans are connected to the reset button when i press it it toggle between mods so can plug the cable insted of the restart button to the d led pin in my mother board

uhBLCNx.png

WeajCel.png

38 minutes ago, NotJellyPig said:

i recently bought a new pc it was a custom build but best buy where i got it from built it for me it has gigabyte a620m gaming x ax mother board . when i open the GCC(GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER) and open rgb fusion there is two pin on the bottom of the motherboard which i can control and the case that i m using is called redragon paktis 3 wich have 3 prebuilt argb fan (said on the website).so my question is  i have right now all the  3 front  fans are connected to the reset button when i press it it toggle between mods so can plug the cable insted of the restart button to the d led pin in my mother board

uhBLCNx.png

WeajCel.png

Find the fan's ARGB connector, take a pic, and post the pic here.

Find the two headers on the motherboard, take a pic, and also post the pic here

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

46 minutes ago, NotJellyPig said:

i have right now all the  3 front  fans are connected to the reset button when i press it it toggle between mods

Huh?
Typically these case fans are connected to the fan hub that comes with the case, and often the fan hub is connected to the reset button, pressing the reset button toggles the modes of the fan hub which changes fan colors.
Again, typically these fan hubs have xx modes plus one "off" mode, which isn't actually off...
If you connect the fan hub to the argb or rgb fan header then that "off" mode will follow whatever the mobo is telling it to be.

EDIT: Found a pic of the fan hub which came with an older Redragon case (Grimlock GC-602)
image.png.70fd6c01fc12fee88e095f713eb7a2f6.png
NOTE that RGB header pins were missing on that one!
I soldered those 3 on, and used some dupont wires to to connect it to the RGB header on the mobo.
And I suspect yours is similar... hopefully Redragon improved over the years and yours doesn't need soldering 😄

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

Sorry I didnt see the replies but here are the pictures you asked for (sorry for the dirt i live in kind of stormy town full of dirt)

IMG20240714133216.jpg

IMG20240714133346.jpg

IMG20240714133404.jpg

IMG20240714133415.jpg

IMG20240714133607.jpg

IMG20240714133740.jpg

IMG20240714133748.jpg

On 7/11/2024 at 2:58 AM, Poinkachu said:

Find the fan's ARGB connector, take a pic, and post the pic here.

Find the two headers on the motherboard, take a pic, and also post the pic here

here are the pics

30 minutes ago, NotJellyPig said:

here are the pics

I'm guessing you meant this :

image.png.978ddf54457e608f264fc968be4c132d.png

If so, there's no way you will be able to connect those connectors to your motherboard without some sort of adapter.

Also, I'm not sure, but there is a chance that those fans lighting are "static", meaning can't be controlled through motherboard / software.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.