Phanteks enthoo pro tempered glass

cubabori

I dont remember how to put together the glass panel door or what screws go in the hinge that hold it. Help would be appreciated.

Looks like the hinges should be permanently attached, you just line up the holes on the hinge pieces the panel has and drop it down onto the case's hinge pegs. Then the two short, fat thumb screws go on the other end of the panel to hold it closed. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i3 12100F

Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S

Motherboard: ASRock Z690 ITX/ax

RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz Team Group T-CREATE DDR4

GPU: Intel ARC A770 16GB LE

Storage: 1TB MP34 + 2x 1TB MX500

PSU: EVGA 850W GM

Case & Fans: Fractal Design Node 304 - 2x Noctua NF-A9 + Noctua NF-A15

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 15" M3 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

5 hours ago, Zando_ said:

Looks like the hinges should be permanently attached, you just line up the holes on the hinge pieces the panel has and drop it down onto the case's hinge pegs. Then the two short, fat thumb screws go on the other end of the panel to hold it closed. 

Yeah, tho I meant like I took the entire thing off to build in the chassis and now im pretty lost on how it goes back on hinge wise. Checked the case manual and afaik I see no specification on what screws are used to keep the panel on the hinge like a door.

IMG_2808.jpeg

I think i figured it out, but may have to order the screws that hold it as I misplaced half of them.

image.jpg

Looked in the hardware box and found screws good enough as a replacement and figured out how it went back on. Thanks for reading.

IMG_2817.jpeg