Which 7900Xtx is best

Ive done my fair share of research and have come to the conclusion that the 7900xtx is the graphics card for me but of which is the best variant of this card i am still not sure. I know to stay away from the reference card and have been told that the sapphire nitro, asus tuf oc, and phantom gaming oc are good options but i would like to hear from some people who know what they are talking about what the best one is. I know the difference is minimal but i plan to keep this gpu for a while and want to know what the best is so i can squeeze every drop of performance from my gpu

Many thanks.

Between all listed there will not be any appreciable different in performance. If the TUF variant is anything like my TUF 4090 then the cooler is dead silent. 

I know two people with Asrock 7900xtx Taichi's and they were quite good as well. 

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q

Own the XFX variant, it's pretty solid.

The included anti-sag bar is a nice bonus in my book.