Budget microphone arm

Go to solution Solved by OddOod,

Hands down best arm for the money IMO
https://www.amazon.fr/Rode-PSA1-Boom-Perche-Microphone/dp/B001D7UYBO/

The only better ones I've found are >300USD

I suppose I should note that I have only used it with a small range of mics. It says it supports 700-1100g mics and yours is only 250g. 
I've used an AT2040 (600g), a cm25 mkiii (450g), and a Blue Yeti (550g) with it very successfully

Hello, I have a HyperX Quadcast S I've been using for a few years and it's starting to become pretty annoying with the desk stand.

That is why I would like a microphone stand for it. I think it would be much more convenient for me.

(Yes I know an XLR mic would have been better, I didn't know back then. I thought USB would simply be handier and that's why I spent a week watching reviews and comparisons and came to the conclusion that this was the best sounding USB mic at the time.)

I currently don't have a lot of money though and would like to get a budget option.

Less than 100€, ideally less than 50€

and I'd like to order it on amazon.fr if possible.

I'd really appreciate a quick response.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day ^^.

I suppose I should note that I have only used it with a small range of mics. It says it supports 700-1100g mics and yours is only 250g. 
I've used an AT2040 (600g), a cm25 mkiii (450g), and a Blue Yeti (550g) with it very successfully

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Can confirm the Rode PSA1 is tough to beat for the price. No issues after 2+ years with mine.

Just now, NinJake said:

Can confirm the Rode PSA1 is tough to beat for the price. No issues after 2+ years with mine.

I will say that I did end up crushing the hexagonal cardboard table top I got from IKEA with the clamp, but that's more a mark against that topper rather than one against the arm. 

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

11 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Alright, thank you very much!! Most pages I found online seem to recommend the same one. Thank you again!

And have a nice day!