All in one solution for conferance audio/video.

Hey everyone!

I am working for a restaurant group based in Sweden and we recently accired an office as our admin duties starts to pile and we found ourselves in need of the space.

We also accired a tv screen (around 45") to have next to an conferance table. 

We want to be able to have bigger meetings around this table and want to connect google meet or zoom to this tv screen and get audio, video and easy plug and play. 

I am fairly sure about tech installations but not on an expert level and my collegues evan less so. I can handle installation and setup and want a single connection to a computer to get audio and video from the tv. 

From my initial research the Logitech MeetUp 4K conferance camera seems to do the job but I am a bit unsure if this is the best solution.

Table will be for around 8 people, no a fancy table so might not have the center connection hole in the middle. 

All help and advice are welcome. Thank you.

2 hours ago, SimonB2 said:

From my initial research the Logitech MeetUp 4K conferance camera seems to do the job but I am a bit unsure if this is the best solution.

The MeetUp is designed for wide angles of capture, which is not true for all webcams. I don't know much about conference focused cameras specifically but you appear to be on the right track for the type of product you need. 

All things considered, you are probably best off giving it a trial run and returning it if it's not suitable for your work environment. You can also find out what the camera fails to do for you and define your product search. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

@Fasauceome Thank you for your anwser. They are soon releasing MeetUp2, which will hopefully fit our needs very well.