I have a surface go with a i5 -3317u with 4gb of ram can you guys tell me some good games to play?

can i play blackops,farcry3,battlefield1,halo maybe?

4 minutes ago, Riyon133546 said:

can i play blackops,farcry3,battlefield1 maybe?

lol,

no.

iGPUs before maybe 12th generation weren't that great. Same goes for Ryzen with the 5000 series at a minimum. Surface devices are also not designed for heavy sustained loads, so even if you can squeeze a few FPS out of it in AAA games, then its possible it overheats entirely.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15, CCD1 disabled

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional IT since 2017

play some  older games  d&d , rpg etc

divinity original sin 1 and 2 , neverwinter nights 1 and possibly 2,  dungeon siege 1 and 2 and dlcs (3 sucks)

Fallout 3 , 3 new vegas,

16 minutes ago, Riyon133546 said:

can i play blackops,farcry3,battlefield1,halo maybe?

doubt it. had a i5 4590 with intel hd 4600 graphics and i couldn't even play battlefield 3. that being said, you could probably enjoy a lot of older titles. especially from the early 2000's and late 90's. Stuff like max payne 1, max payne 2, quake 2, PS2 era GTA games etc. 

BF3 maybe. I ran that game on 720p using a 3570K and HD4000 iGPU.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Stuff from before ivy bridge in general should work fine, big titles from its time will run but poorly.

Halo MCC for 1 and 2 without remastered graphics should work. The other ones will be too demanding for that system.

Black ops 1 should run ok. 2 will be a maybe. 
Battlefield 1, no. Far Cry 3 will run but very poorly.

I recommend the original Insurgency, Skyrim, GTA IV and older titles.

So since this is a laptop hd 4000 from a u series + it's a dual core i5 With only 4gb of ram just running windows will already be enough trouble.

if you put windows 8 on that and DO NOT USE IT ONLINE you could probably run like battlefield 2, Halo CE (the one from 2001), far cry 1 MAYBE and like call of duty one and 2 at 720p lowest settings probably 30 fps.

The games you want to play? No chance what so ever.

OpenTTD is my go-to recommendation for low end stuff, because that'll actually run everywhere.

beyond that.. here's a quick list of things that'll probably run well:

-any emulation PS1 and older

- Anno 1404 / dawn of discovery (depending on region)

- baba is you

- banished

- The Escapists 2

- pretty much everything source engine or HL1 engine (that's the half-life series, portal, gmod, etc.)

- opus magnum

- polybridge 1-3

- shapez

- civilization V (i find 5 to be better than 6 anyways)

- stardew valley

- Timberborn *might* work.. but it's gonna be a stretch.

- trackmania nations forever

- super tux kart (basicly opensource scruffy mario kart)

basicly.. anything that isnt a graphically intensive game, and/or is old enough for 4G RAM to have been a consideration for the developers will be workable. the latter of these requirements is why minecraft isnt on this list.

emulation up to PS1/wii-ish era is gonna be just fine too.