Looking for a good and cheap controller for fighting games.

Lurx0720

Sup, so I recently have grown to love fighting games, especially the Tekken Saga. Now comes the problem: I currently own a standart Xbox Series controller. It's great and it has no problems, but the thing I dislike about it is the d-pad, which is especially important for Tekken. The fact that it is a whole disc shape and not seperated buttons makes it hard to do dual inputs like down-left or up-right, because other buttons always get pressed. The second thing I dislike is the placement of the d-pad, its weird to have one finger higher and the other finger lower. So now I need help.

I want to buy a new controller especially for fighting games. One thing to note I really like the d-pad layout on playstation controllers. And I would buy one, but just for fighting games i think 70€ is too much. So heres my criteria:

-up to 30/40 euros

-playstation d-pad layout

-doesnt have to have any fancy thing like hall effect sticks or sum, since I wasn't really planning on using them anyways

-preferebally wired (I hate charging and the extra weight of the battery

-doesnt have to be first party, but still good build quality and good latency

Thanks in advance for any help, byeee

Which playstation controller is 70 ps5 controller right?

What about ps4 controller since I'm using it for andriod, pc and ps3 to play with.

Btw i don't even own ps4 kekw

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖

Logitech f310 has a dual shock layout, is wired, inexpensive, and decently sized. Not premium build quality, very plastic-y, but mine has taken quite a beating from being tossed in bags and such and is still in great shape.

Look for a used Google Stadia controller! I just bought one off of marketplace that is practically brand new, and only cost me 10 CAD (7.5 USD basically) here in Canada. I love the controller and it is in PS layout. The reason why they are so cheap is because people do not have use for them anymore since Stadia shut down, and Google issued an update where they can be used as regular bluetooth controllers. Check it out!

I would suggest you look into options like Gamesir, Flydigi and Gulikit.
almost every controller by these brands is better than mainstream ones.

9 hours ago, BoomerDutch said:

Which playstation controller is 70 ps5 controller right?

What about ps4 controller since I'm using it for andriod, pc and ps3 to play with.

Btw i don't even own ps4 kekw

every ps5 controller is 70 euros where i live 😕

i have a playstation 4 controller but it is also very used. and buying a new one would still cost me 60 euros