Glasses with camera that are cheap?

Hello! I would possibly like to do some first-person PC build videos or something similar and was wondering if there are any somewhat affordable glasses with a built-in camera. I already wear glasses, so I am used to the sensation of wearing them.

What I am NOT looking for:
Spy glasses - I explicitly do not care whether the glasses are stealthy as I do not want to use them to spy on people or whatever, I just wanna record vids at home
300 dollars Ray Bans
Sunshades because I want to be able to see what I am doing inside

What I would like to have:
Removable lenses or no lenses at all - would prefer just the frame of glasses without the need to destroy a product

At least somewhat decent quality, but obviously not my main concern
A built in mic or a port to add a mic, though not completely necessary as I can use some other mic separately
Cheap

THANKS! 

Posted (edited)

Or you could maybe try strap on GoPro on the forehead, so that you don't have to find a very niche camera on glasses product?

I would imagine camera on glasses would be somewhat heavy which might add more stress on the nose pad and ear tip, and a tiny sensor compared to GoPro lens

Here's the head strap link for reference (not sponsored)

There's a lot of accessories for GoPro product, they even have chest, hand strap, front bag strap just to name a few

https://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Strap-Action-Camera-Mount/dp/B0C6RKJ65W/ref=sr_1_3?crid=6AJBRMCD6SFU&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.oAiR9PmGpYuCKddd6Uh2s0kWfoWixmN78nlYoV3nxe5fHkNWvQBe7vrpIQGj_k8G2766Kw30mWAQX-LeZ0dTna8YWdJW9GAVOmjT7eU5ZQ8lRv7q3w8k29gOycapzBcFpyNhDSP2g54etO8tsTgb1Rzz4NiBlkwtLvWd8-EloOqyEsyj1p2kd8i6kzEn8tq5VBoYaxajt7ja0B2SB4jZjKHVQLpNNH1dqUC-_0wd8Ak.30HFkJgeM1Mc0QWFflOnSognD7cWfkEZ0adgHzRNnaw&dib_tag=se&keywords=Gopro+head+strap&qid=1719154551&sprefix=gopro+head+strap%2Caps%2C416&sr=8-3

Edited by ImWilly
Some wording fix

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

If you're a thinker-er, you could also do a pi Zero (or similar) and use motioneye and a capture device for about $50 total and about 2 hours of your time (the .iso installs perfectly like 20% of the time)

3 hours ago, Real_Smoky said:

Hello! I would possibly like to do some first-person PC build videos or something similar and was wondering if there are any somewhat affordable glasses with a built-in camera. I already wear glasses, so I am used to the sensation of wearing them.

What I am NOT looking for:
Spy glasses - I explicitly do not care whether the glasses are stealthy as I do not want to use them to spy on people or whatever, I just wanna record vids at home
300 dollars Ray Bans
Sunshades because I want to be able to see what I am doing inside

What I would like to have:
Removable lenses or no lenses at all - would prefer just the frame of glasses without the need to destroy a product

At least somewhat decent quality, but obviously not my main concern
A built in mic or a port to add a mic, though not completely necessary as I can use some other mic separately
Cheap

THANKS! 

Phone with a headstrap?