4K Gaming PC for AAA titles

Hello! Planning to build a solid setup for my brother that can play most AAA games with a stable FPS. (Valorant, CS GO 2, Call of Duty MW2 and MW3, Warzone, GTA V, RDR2, God of War, etc.)

If you think I am overspending/underspending on some of the parts in this build, please do let me know. I

Any recommendations/comments on this build will be appreciated. Thank you!

Budget (including currency): $2000-$2500 or Php 150,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant, CS GO 2, Assassin's Creed, Warzone, MW2 & MW3, God of War, RDR2, GTA, also old games like Red Alert and Battle Realms.

Other details I want this PC to have as much RGB as possible (because why not lmao) but I also want this to be the best bang for the buck build based on the given budget.

22 minutes ago, ipowtea said:

I want this PC to have as much RGB as possible (because why not lmao) but I also want this to be the best bang for the buck build based on the given budget.

you can't overspend on rgb while also going for bang for the buck, pick one

gaming system: R7 3700X @ 4.25Ghz cpu / B450 STEEL LEGEND mobo / 4x8gb corsair Vengeance @3333Mhz ram / RX 7900XTX pulse gpu / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 cpu cooler /Coolermaster Qube 500 case / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 12 1500w power supply

laptop: Dell xps 9510, 3.5k OLED, i7 11800h, rtx 3050 ti, 2x16gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, 1TB main drive, 2TB add in ssd

Also skip 4k. Just get a nice 27 inch 1440p screen and call it good.

There is ONE 4k high fps gpu in most games right now and thats the 4090 which is basically your entire budget. The remainder is just well needs to rely on upscaling and all that if its even there to get there.

3 hours ago, jaslion said:

Also skip 4k. Just get a nice 27 inch 1440p screen and call it good.

There is ONE 4k high fps gpu in most games right now and thats the 4090 which is basically your entire budget. The remainder is just well needs to rely on upscaling and all that if its even there to get there.

Agree, 1440p DLAA/TAA is faster than 4K as it should be but it is what it is,..and looks visually pleasing on a nice monitor at a good viewing distance.
Most 4K panel users (even with 4090's) still will frequently use DLSS-Quality starting from 1440p upscaled if they want to negate TAA blurring or the Raytracing annoyances of losing 50% FPS with RT enabled, or the fact that AAA games are generally heavy and they want a High-Hz experience as well. If you are not buying a 4090, and want AAA gaming, I'd steer clear of 4K unless you use DLSS-Q/B/P modes.
Plus at 1440p, Native, vs 4K DLSS-Q there is the DLSS Upscaling overheads to also factor in you'll lose performance from that too.

But we all have different needs so its just a consideration for 1440p and longer term usage of a GPU.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz