Trying to find an LTT video, might be crazy.

I swear I remember this video but I could be crazy, can anyone help me find it? Not even super important but at this point I need to find it on principal lol.

It's a TV video where it's a huge TV and it's in panels, I don't know if it was The Wall from Samsung or not as I remember that being brought up on the WAN show. But I remember it being installed and checked out and even comments made during the video like power draw.

14 minutes ago, ObsidianIV said:

I swear I remember this video but I could be crazy, can anyone help me find it? Not even super important but at this point I need to find it on principal lol.

It's a TV video where it's a huge TV and it's in panels, I don't know if it was The Wall from Samsung or not as I remember that being brought up on the WAN show. But I remember it being installed and checked out and even comments made during the video like power draw.

Is it a recent one or an old one? They did a cool look at a panels tv at computed this year.

If it's an older one, I remember the video you're talking about I think, I'll see if I can find it.

I remember seeing the rack of composite panels.

Was it this from Computex this year on Shortcircuit? Should start at the time stamp, if not, it begins at the aptly 4:04 mark. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

they talked about the samsung the wall during wan show, and they talked about it consuming so much power they would need to install additional AC to keep the basement from actually boiling.

28 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Is it a recent one or an old one? They did a cool look at a panels tv at computed this year.

If it's an older one, I remember the video you're talking about I think, I'll see if I can find it.

I remember seeing the rack of composite panels.

It's an older one in that within probably the last 4 or so years. 

20 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Was it this from Computex this year on Shortcircuit? Should start at the time stamp, if not, it begins at the aptly 4:04 mark. 

Yeah it was an older one.

Your descriptions seems like you're talking about a Micro LED TV, probably The Wall from Samsung, which Linus briefly considered for his home theater. I can't help you find the video atm, but type "Micro LED" into the channel search.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.