cant update BIOS

So im trying to update the bios so i can install the new cpu and it always gives me the error "the model of the bios image doesnt match the bios rom currently present" but i ghave the right mobo selčected i downloaded every possible bios for my mobo but nothing works ive updated all the apps drivers etc and still nothing then i tried to do it with ez flash and i got the same error i dont know what else to do please help thanks

23 minutes ago, Toaster241 said:

So im trying to update the bios so i can install the new cpu and it always gives me the error "the model of the bios image doesnt match the bios rom currently present" but i ghave the right mobo selčected i downloaded every possible bios for my mobo but nothing works ive updated all the apps drivers etc and still nothing then i tried to do it with ez flash and i got the same error i dont know what else to do please help thanks

What is your motherboard and can you please provide the link you are using to download the BIOS?

Be as specific and detailed as possible.

17 minutes ago, Toaster241 said:

my motherboard is ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI and this is the link i downloaded it from https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wi-fi-model/helpdesk_bios/

are you renaming the BIOS file correctly using the BIOS renamer?

What is the CPU you have installed right now?

Have you tried the BIOS flashback method?

yes i use the bios renamer every time and yes i tried both methods of updating via stick the in bios one and the holding bios flashback button but it did nothing 

currently i have a 3700x and im upgrading to 5700x3d 

Do you have this one or this one?

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wi-fi-model/

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wifi-ii-model/

Because they look exactly the same externally with the only visible difference being having or lacking a II after the WIFI on the board label which may be hidden under a GPU. They use different BIOS files from what I can see on the Asus website. The II model supports 5000 out of the box. I've ran into issues like this with other brands and board revisions which are not always so clearly marked.

no i just have the wifi i checked the reciept and in sys info and armoury crate and the rev version is X.0x... is there maybe a chance that the "legacy" bios is an issue i dont have the UEFI bios i run on legacy

also for some odd reason my bluetooth and wifi dont work anymore its like i dont have em