My beloved M570 is kicking the bucket. Are there any recommendations for different thumb-trackball mice?

Skipple

I use my M570 every day for work and recently it's developed a doubleclick issue. This typically isn't too much an issue for me and I'm handy enough with a soldering iron and can replace a switch. Unfortunately it's now developing an issue tracking properly and today it's has issues disconnecting with the USB-Dongle. I fear it's finally time to replace my old reliable. 

Looking at the list of available thumb-trackball mice is quite overwhelming. Here are the features I need:

• Wireless
  • Ability to switch between at least 2 devices 
  • Outstanding tracking
  • Ability to use the device to potential without the need for 3rd party software. (company doesn't allow for it on laptops)
  • Premium feel is a plus

I'm comfortable with a new form factor outside the traditional MX570 feel.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

11 minutes ago, Motifator said:

The 36mm ball and replacement bearings is interesting, but I'm trying to figure out if it's a gimmick or not. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Got the MX Ergo running in the office, no software needed and should support pairing with two devices minimum (one via dongle, one via BT).

Downside is that the rubberized finish gets sticky over the years, can be 'cleaned' off with Isopropylalcohol though.

Another vote for MX Ergo, I love mine at work.