So my HDMI hub died a while ago and I still haven't gotten any solutions to my problems

I have a what at least in my opinion is a good sound system. For playing the guitar I use a software on my mini Mac from 2008. I changed HDMI hubs to a ugreen one since the other died. I connected everything and everything worked except the Mac I even changed cables to a new one. Didn't work.

The mac lives here it goes behind to the hub. 

17134557911156337536616827267579.jpg

17134558116082397024502375000905.jpg

If it matters the tv is an old pioneer plasma one

you do a lot of not explaining the problem or setup.  Also blurry camera is blurry as fuck.

Do you need a HDMI Switch to change inputs?

a Hub takes 1 signal and splits it to multiple displays.  HDMI Hubs don't change what you're looking at to different targets. 

bruh, tell us your problem and what kind of solution you're looking for.

You don't need to make everyone dizzy showing off your collection. It's not even related to the question.

Okay, your HDMI hub died. Got it.

What were you trying to do with the hub? If you only have 1 display, why are you using a hub?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

It takes signal from a Cambridge cxu. A Movistar wierd thing for movies and it supposed to take from the Mac but the Mac only works if you plug it directly to the pioneer media receiver not if you plug it to the hub

• 2 weeks later...

There's something in the HDCP handshake that the hub isn't handling correctly on the mac.  Outside of testing different cables and such the only solution would be finding a switch that will work with it.