Has anyone tried Comodo Dragon browser? Thoughts?

Ren

Seems like it lacks some compatibility/support here and there but the biggest issues I've found have been bugs. Very annoying but I'm not sure how old this is, how often it's updated or anything. I just found it recently, so..

It's based on Chrome, but it's intended to be faster and more security-based. It's actually phenominal at both but like I said, it has some bugs. Lots of "Instructions not clear; head in ass" situations where it's not exactly user-friendly. Then again, I'm pretty sure it states on reviews (and maybe the Comodo site) that this browser is not intended for the average user, being a bit more advanced. That or it was another browser..

Anyway, wondering if anyone has any advice or tips if they've tried it or have used it for a while, things to make my life easier perhaps. I've been using it for about 2 days now and I'm almost in love but it's not quite as smooth as I had hoped it would be initially. It's definitely superior to Chrome in many ways, though.

Only use Comodo if safety is a big concern for you.

And if you are going to go as far as using a different web browser ~ might as well download Tails and use it in a VM or live USB.