I have a problem with the shader cache in all games

hello everyone!!! it happens that several days ago I have noticed that my games every time I open them after turning off the pc restarts its installation of shader cache, that seems to me something strange because I had previously installed them and in my previous pc once the shader cache are installed remain installed without problems until I update my drivers why does this happen? is there any solution to stop this from happening to me?

my graphics card is the rx 6700xt with the latest drivers installed with DDU.

and a ryzen 7 5700x processor.

PS: I read somewhere that if I have a special character in the windows user could give a problem, my pc had a accent mark in my main account and then I removed it, but I don't know if that solved the problem.

1 hour ago, TheNinja689 said:

hello everyone!!! it happens that several days ago I have noticed that my games every time I open them after turning off the pc restarts its installation of shader cache, that seems to me something strange because I had previously installed them and in my previous pc once the shader cache are installed remain installed without problems until I update my drivers why does this happen? is there any solution to stop this from happening to me?

my graphics card is the rx 6700xt with the latest drivers installed with DDU.

and a ryzen 7 5700x processor.

PS: I read somewhere that if I have a special character in the windows user could give a problem, my pc had a accent mark in my main account and then I removed it, but I don't know if that solved the problem.

I mean, every time I open Forza after a bit, it does a big wait while "optimizing for your PC"

sounds more lika windows or game specific bug. in which games exactly does this happen?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

1 hour ago, BiotechBen said:

I mean, every time I open Forza after a bit, it does a big wait while "optimizing for your PC"

yep, in fact in all games when you open it for the first time or update their drivers does that, but my problem is that in all games when you start the pc always restarts its load, which should not happen because the cache is saved on the pc

that's what I was thinking, but I want to know what exactly it is to avoid reinstalling windows for the 4th time. And the games in which this happens to me are jedi survivor (although in that game is relatively normal), spiderman ps4, fortnite directx 12 and halo infinite.

(it should be noted that I have the windows "turn on fast start-up" option disabled, in case that becomes a problem).