PC freezes when playing games/sometimes opening some specific games

hey guys I was wondering if there was anything you guys could think of for the reason my pc keeps freezing while playing games. Sometimes its okay for awhile and sometimes its damn near every game. My temps don't get too high but aren't very cool. My max temp on my 7800x3d is 71.9 degrees and my max temp on my 7900xtx is 68 degrees my gpu junction and hot spot temps are max 84 degrees. I usually look over and see my ak620 dig says 70 when it happens but i don't think that would cause it. I'm using a 1000w evga g7 power supply. Bios is updated and so is my graphic card drivers. Any thoughts or suggestions would help

I ran Cinebench 20 and hit 72 degrees max with no freezing but that seems to be the one variable that stays the same when it freezes is the cpu hitting 70 degrees+

2 hours ago, ElGatoSlayer said:

hey guys I was wondering if there was anything you guys could think of for the reason my pc keeps freezing while playing games. Sometimes its okay for awhile and sometimes its damn near every game. My temps don't get too high but aren't very cool. My max temp on my 7800x3d is 71.9 degrees and my max temp on my 7900xtx is 68 degrees my gpu junction and hot spot temps are max 84 degrees. I usually look over and see my ak620 dig says 70 when it happens but i don't think that would cause it. I'm using a 1000w evga g7 power supply. Bios is updated and so is my graphic card drivers. Any thoughts or suggestions would help

are you running  the gpu or cpu overclocked?

1 hour ago, aren332 said:

No everything is default besides RAM

1 hour ago, aren332 said:

I opened my case and set a room fan a couple feet away from is and it has helped it keep it under 65and running smooth well all night. Only one crash since then.