What are the odds this isn't a scam?

Reaper814

www.amazon.com/Sapphire-11330-03-20G-Radeon-Gaming-Graphics/dp/B0CFWRLDB5/ref=sr_1_4?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.t7Jl9KAi5e_tbWrQbOnBElvfzQe-ClAOussO78eAZQzqkHa48GjGCax8TfLD7C6_.17xkrDqAwt9jJdqlAF-O9HVhRiTdmJ_rATzBqUWkuiw&dib_tag=se&m=A1SCEV3HZJUNGO&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1709421713&s=merchant-items&sr=1-4

Says its sold and shipped by Gooooblanket-us which seems to be a chinese company. It is the main seller for this 7800 xt and appears on PCPartPicker. Its appears to be a scam but would there be a way to weasel my way through amazon support to get a legit one for this price. Basically asking if I should take my chances with this. Wondered what others opinions were. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Reaper814 said:

Gooooblanket-us which seems to be a chinese company

$100 off standard pricing is a valid sale. Not an insane bargain like half price. You have amazon's buyer protection on your side so I say you go for it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If it is legit you might have a long time wait for delivery (this could be partly responsible for the neg feedbacks), potential payments to clear customs and a dubious warranty status. Be careful.

If you buy things like this without doing research you deserve to get your money stolen

IMG_2066.jpeg.96b9866cbc89b6b13a279f4cc6fb11b9.jpeg

wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole 

25 minutes ago, 8tg said:

If you buy things like this without doing research you deserve to get your money stolen

IMG_2066.jpeg.96b9866cbc89b6b13a279f4cc6fb11b9.jpeg

wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole 

imagine you get a blanket, with an image of a GPU on it, covered in thermal paste ("goooo") and it gets shipped to the US - that would be a GooooBlanket-us! 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

They even posted another one on Amazon under a different name. Sapphire Nitro+ 7800 xt for 399 and its a company called YlKaya with no feedback and says it just launched. Amazon needs more enforcement because this is wild.