Jump to content

Thoughts on build Part list

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GcQzRK
 

I want an atx board to fill up the case better than the micro atx. I think I selected the best memory and motherboard for the prices. I already purchased the psu, storage device and case.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd get a B650 motherboard, an A620 for the same price as a decent B650 board, is not worth it.

 

Also, if you can still return that power supply, do it. Apevias are on the low end of budget and most fall in the E and F tiers on the PSU tier list. I would not recommend you use one, unless you are ok with risking it and your other system components. 

 

Other than those two things the rest of the parts should be solid. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

 

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TPhill110 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sxXsgB
 

I want an atx board to fill up the case better than the micro atx. I think I selected the best memory and motherboard for the prices. I already purchased the psu, storage device and case.

 

 

That is definitely a solid list!  I like it 🙂

You can go with a cheaper cooler but if you want an AIO that one will cool the 7600x without issues.

I would personaly go with a slightly beefier motherboard so you can upgrade the CPU down the line to something more powerful without having to change the motherboard.

A cheaper B650 would do very nicely.

 

I would also stay away from any Apevia power supply.. Send it back if you can, they are not very good and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

In its 'About This Item' it lists support for Haswell.. A CPU architecture that came out in 2013!

Dual and Quad core CPU's, This is a highlight?
Please dont use this PSU with your new build.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

That is definitely a solid list!  I like it 🙂

You can go with a cheaper cooler but if you want an AIO that one will cool the 7600x without issues.

I would personaly go with a slightly beefier motherboard so you can upgrade the CPU down the line to something more powerful without having to change the motherboard.

A cheaper B650 would do very nicely.

 

I would also stay away from any Apevia power supply.. Send it back if you can, they are not very good and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

In its 'About This Item' it lists support for Haswell.. A CPU architecture that came out in 2013!

Dual and Quad core CPU's, This is a highlight?
Please dont use this PSU with your new build.

I actually bought a thermal take from Amazon but didn’t change the one on pc part picker and the motherboard I thought was a b650. But yes I heard apevias are known to be shit so I switched but their cases are fire ngl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TPhill110 said:

I actually bought a thermal take from Amazon but didn’t change the one on pc part picker and the motherboard I thought was a b650. But yes I heard apevias are known to be shit so I switched but their cases are fire ngl.

Great!  What exact Thermaltake PSU did you buy? I just want to make sure that one is good too 🙂

Their cases might be good but they should stay away from making PSU's!

 

The ''MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI or ''Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX are both great boards.
They are however a bit more expensive.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Great!  What exact Thermaltake PSU did you buy? I just want to make sure that one is good too 🙂

Their cases might be good but they should stay away from making PSU's!

 

The ''MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI or ''Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX are both great boards.
They are however a bit more expensive.

 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/39j4h3
This is the link to the new build. Is the motherboard that I chose good. I need one with a lot of argb ports. I just received my case today and can’t seem to understand what’s going on in the back of it. I’ll post a video. If you can look that’s would be great I also switched to a radiator with 3 fans just for aesthetics lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TPhill110 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/39j4h3
This is the link to the new build. Is the motherboard that I chose good. I need one with a lot of argb ports. I just received my case today and can’t seem to understand what’s going on in the back of it. I’ll post a video. If you can look that’s would be great I also switched to a radiator with 3 fans just for aesthetics lol.

I would still like to see a slightly beefier motherboard but it will be alright for a 7600x 🙂

 

 

I would still go for a better PSU.. I just don't trust cheap PSU to not take out the rest of my build when it fails, or burn down my house.

Go for a cheaper CPU cooler and a better PSU over aesthetics.. =/ Safety first.

 

Thats a lot of ARGB cables. I dont know anything about ARGB as that is not something I care about unfortunately.

The case manual should explain it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×