Computer issue

syfer

Hi, so one of my hard drives keeps going and coming. This hard was replaced by the manufacturer, and in the event view their some red area, but they're something that is not working and I need help to go through the log files.

The log file to big to post it seid......

also, see this video

How do i post log file?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6C/12T, 35MB Cache, 4.2 GHz Max Boost)
ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II
Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Edition Heatsink & Fan Black & White Intel & AMD Sockets
PowerColor AMD RX 580 8GB DDR5 RED DEVIL Graphics Card Gaming Version (AXRX580 8GBD5-3DH/OC)
Kingston KHX3600C18D4/16GX 4 Sticks 64gb total
Crucial P3 Plus 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe Internal SSD - Up to 5000MB/s - CT1000P3PSSD801 (Acronis Edition) os drive
Corsair CX550F RGB
Fractal Pop Air RGB Orange Core Mid Tower
ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II BIOS 3405

log.txt

.... i'd curse windows.. set it to only use your nvme for paging... HDD's will kill any speed.. 

is this an off grid install? since windows complains about not having internet alot. 

what kind of raid do you have running?  and disk 3 in it seems to have a problem "The IO operation at logical block address 0x60ab58 for Disk 3"

550w can be a little tight depending on how many hdd's you are running. 

The IO operation at logical block address 0x580ec0 for Disk 1 .. so more than one disk with issues.. 

how many harddrives and what is the setup? 

did you install chipset and disk controller drivers at all? 

Hi, thank you for that info I only have SSD installed everything else is external with its own power plug. I have at least 5 hard drives, external with their AC plug. I have all the latest drivers installed. I am scratching my head over my mouth........I never had any problems ever with it until after switching to AMD 3 years in....... Any idea what this could be? 

I don't have raid.

5 hours ago, syfer said:

Hi, thank you for that info I only have SSD installed everything else is external with its own power plug. I have at least 5 hard drives, external with their AC plug. I have all the latest drivers installed. I am scratching my head over my mouth........I never had any problems ever with it until after switching to AMD 3 years in....... Any idea what this could be? 

I don't have raid.

how old are these disks?.. disks fail... that's not a question if, but when.. if you buy several at the same time, of same type, it's a higher chance they will fail at the same time too.