Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V (rev. 1.0) motherboard won't boot with two 1600mhz RAM sticks, Help!

Hey all, I bought a used Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V (rev. 1.0) motherboard as spare, It came with a single stick of DDR3 1333mhz 4gb RAM stick and boots fine, but when I use 2 sticks of DDR3 1600mhz 8gb RAM (4gb each) it will just power cycle, when I try a single stick of 1600mhz RAM it power cycles a few times then does boot but when I put in 2 sticks it will just power cycle over and over, both slots do work if I only use 1 stick of 1600mhz RAM. XMP is disabled in the bios and won't let me enable it, I have looked online for compatibility and it does say the board supports 1600mhz RAM. Anyone know what might be wrong? 

send pic of your 1600mhz sticks label and a pic of the text on the black ics (black squares)

could just be the board not playing nice with your particular ram ics

also try that included 4gb stick at 1600mhz, should just work since even sthe shittiest of ics will do 1600mhz while most ddr3 will do 2000+ with ease and some even being able to hit 3000+ (mainly hynix 4gbit, samsung 2gbit d die, 1gbit g die, etc.)

11 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

send pic of your 1600mhz sticks label and a pic of the text on the black ics (black squares)

could just be the board not playing nice with your particular ram ics

also try that included 4gb stick at 1600mhz, should just work since even sthe shittiest of ics will do 1600mhz while most ddr3 will do 2000+ with ease and some even being able to hit 3000+ (mainly hynix 4gbit, samsung 2gbit d die, 1gbit g die, etc.)

20240225_085540.jpg

7 hours ago, andrefiji said:

20240225_085540.jpg

and its a heatspreader ram

maybe send a pic of the included 4gb 1333 stick both label and text on the black ram ics

think these patriots just dont play nice with your board so yea just resell em or repurpose em for a diff build, since theyre heatspreader rams theyll sell for abit more than generic green pcb oem rams