Custom MSI Afterburner skin

Anybody who is interested in custom afterburner skins, I just uploaded one I created. Went for a softer look over the default skins and upped the font size a bit. Just added some more colors, but there is still no legacy version as of now. Also I can't check to see if the extra voltage panel is working properly so if there is a problem with that or anything else about the skin please let me know.

Here's a preview and link to the download page. Thanks for looking!
http://awfulsquadmate.deviantart.com/art/MSi-Afterburner-Skin-455605233

msi_afterburner_skin_by_awfulsquadmate-d

Created another skin :)

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Lucid-MSI-Afterburner-Skin-488940997

lucid___msi_afterburner_skin_by_awfulsqu

http://www.deviantart.com/art/S3-MSI-Afterburner-Skin-536612115

s3___msi_afterburner_skin_by_awfulsquadm

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

Nice job!

Maybe even game-themed is the way to go. I'm imagining a CS: GO theme or the like.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for 3 more colors added to the pack.

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

• 4 months later...

Bumping this, made another skin for afterburner. The base is now transparent and a few of the default buttons have been removed to clean it up a bit, monitoring panel is hidden until you hit the button. For some reason switching to one of the default skins from my newest one freezes afterburner but after restarting AB everything works fine again.

• 7 months later...

Another bump, added a 3rd skin to the op.