My $3226.44 gaming / maya build. Already purchased. Anything I'm missing?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3NkzA

There's the full part list. Is there anything important that I'm missing from this build? A family member has good thermal paste I can use, but I don't know if I need to use any if I have the H100i.

One super important noob question. Which order would you recommend I install the drivers in / do I do them all at once or do I restart after each one.

In what order do I put it together? 

CPU, GPU, RAM to motherboard and then motherboard to case, and then fans/harddrives/powersupply?

Is it obvious which slot I put my SSD into and my HDD into to make sure that my HDD is my main drive and my SDD is my backup drive?

This is my first build. Sorry for all the ridiculous questions, lol.

why the hell are you getting a 900d and a aio its going to look empty and dumb

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

why the hell are you getting a 900d and a aio its going to look empty and dumb

The case was a gift. There is nothing better than a free high quality case even if it is empty and dumb. At least I can microwave pizzas in the bottom if I overclock.

Where are the 120MM fans going?

on the H100i, as replacements for the H100i fans that everyone says are god awful apparently. The case comes with 3 140mm fans already installed, one for the front bottom, one for the bottom, and one for the top back.

you should consider getting an ssd.

he is...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

you should consider getting an ssd.

I have one in that build. It's 512GB

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($574.98 @ SuperBiiz) 

CPU Cooler:  Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 ATX LGA2011 Motherboard  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($139.99 @ Best Buy) 

Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Superclocked ACX Video Card  ($679.99 @ NCIX US) 

Optical Drive:  Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer  ($57.99 @ Newegg) 

Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (OEM) (64-bit)  ($129.98 @ OutletPC) 

Monitor:  Asus PB278Q 27.0" Monitor  ($478.98 @ Best Buy) 

Case Fan:  Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($14.99 @ NCIX US) 

Keyboard:  Logitech G15 Wired Standard Keyboard  ($117.63 @ PCM) 

Mouse:  Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Wired Laser Mouse  ($64.99 @ Best Buy) 

Total: $3039.41

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-19 22:35 EDT-0400)

Nvm, follow a video guide. Did someone here recommend you that? I have some choice words.

on the H100i, as replacements for the H100i fans that everyone says are god awful apparently. The case comes with 3 140mm fans already installed, one for the front bottom, one for the bottom, and one for the top back.

I have the sam motheroard, CPU but i have H105 i have the stock fans..

with overclock the fans are doing no work at all..

I turned them up to max load and they go good.

I mean at this point just get a 1 tb ssd and a custom loop IMHO. The tower is gonna look wayyy to empty. And I despise HDD's but thats just personal. But why not get a custom loop? and drop a 780 ti or add more to your "budget" if you can.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($574.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler:  Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 ATX LGA2011 Motherboard  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($139.99 @ Best Buy) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Superclocked ACX Video Card  ($679.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive:  Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer  ($57.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (OEM) (64-bit)  ($129.98 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor:  Asus PB278Q 27.0" Monitor  ($478.98 @ Best Buy) 
Keyboard:  Logitech G15 Wired Standard Keyboard  ($117.63 @ PCM) 
Mouse:  Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Wired Laser Mouse  ($64.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $3039.41
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-19 22:35 EDT-0400)

Nvm, follow a video guide.

lol, you saw that I already purchased everything? Nice build though! You're one of my favorites in this community. You and Saviour

lol, you saw that I already purchased everything? Nice build though! You're one of my favorites in this community. You and Saviour

Thanks! You should return that 900D and get an H440 or R4, if you still can.

I mean at this point just get a 1 tb ssd and a custom loop IMHO

I can't afford the extra 1.5k  I pushed my budget to it's limits.

Thanks! You should return that 900D and get an H440 or R4, if you still can.

The case was a gift. There is nothing better than a free high quality case even if it is empty and dumb. At least I can microwave pizzas in the bottom if I overclock.

Sorry i didnt see it for some reason.

Np (=

-mechanical keyboard

-change the power supply (overkill for 1 card, not enough for 2)

I dont think replacing the stock H100 fans are neccesary.

:)

Oh, ok lol do that.

Otherwise it's pretty good. 

You can follow guide like these to get a general idea:

I can't afford the extra 1.5k  I pushed my budget to it's limits.

I'm sorry 1.5k? I'm building a custom loop for $800... AND you would subtract the h100i. IMO there is plenty of space to cut some money on for a custom loop which will actually get you more performance from overclocks.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I'm sorry 1.5k? I'm building a custom loop for $800... AND you would subtract the h100i. IMO there is plenty of space to cut some money on for a custom loop which will actually get you more performance from overcloc

a 1TB SSD is about 480, and that custom loop is 800. -89 for the H100i and we're at 1191. subtract my $241 SSD and we're at $950. considering I got my case for free, you're essentially telling me to up my budget by 25%. That's a lot no matter how you look at it. But, if I had the money, I probably would have done exactly what you said minus the 1TB SSD. I think half a TB is just fine.