ram slot 3 and 4 not working

okay, i have search everywhere for an anwser and didnt find anything. i had a pc with a Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F GAMING, i5-8600K, 1060 and 16G of ram in slot 2 and 4. i decided to upgrade since i couldnt run the new ARK ASA. i bought 3 things to upgrade but it came in 2 batch. i ordered a 4070 OC Ventus 3x and 32G of ram G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB), that came in first so installed it, i read that mixing different ram could cause issue so i just replaced the old ones with the new ones in the same slot. everything was working, it booted no problem. i ordered a new CPU i9-9900KF, when it came and i installed it nothing was booting, after researching i found out that i needed to uptade my BIOS to support the new CPU gen. i did it by replacing my new CPU wiht my old one and did the update, everything worked flawlessly. i went to reinstall my new CPU but when i started my pc it didnt boot, i check the led to see what the problem was, and the ram led was lighing up, so i thought i had maybe touch the ram by accident so i reinstalled it, still not working, so i decided to test every slot, this is what i discovered:
Slot 1 and 2: everything works and it boots
Slot 1 and 3: keeps rebooting
Slot 2 and 4: keeps rebooting
Slot 3 and 4: keeps rebooting
only slot 1 or slot 2: everything works and boot
only slot 3 or 4: doest turn on with the ram led on

So i after searching i decided to say fuckoff and letting them in slot 1 and 2 since it worked fine, but i decided to do i benchmark and everything was working outstanding at a 90th percentile and more, except  my ram whos at 13th percentile, i watched the video to fixed that saying to activate XMP profile, which i did, but still the benchmark says its not working as it should, so i thinks its because of the slots that im on because in my motherboard manual it recommend slot 2 and 4 for 2 stick of ram.

so please help me im at a complete loss :(

@FrancoDelamor If you are running in the first and second slot, you are running in single channel and so performance will be lowered. Looks like one memory channel died but not totally sure. 2 things you can try - Put old CPU in, and revert to the older BIOS and see if memory works (actually first just check with old CPU in and then if not work revert BIOS). And try with the older RAM sticks.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Return the CPU, it almost certainly has a dead memory channel. You can try reseating the CPU to see if that helps, but it's not super likely. 

15 minutes ago, FrancoDelamor said:

i thinks its because of the slots that im on because in my motherboard manual it recommend slot 2 and 4 for 2 stick of ram.

Yes. For reference, with the way you have the sticks inserted, you're in single channel mode. Single channel has half the memory performance as dual channel. In order to get dual channel, you need a stick in slots 1 or 2, then another stick in slot 3 or 4.