Laptop not loading up windows after CPU drive update

Brokenlaptopman

I was trying to update my ryzen 77735hs CPU driver so I went to the AMD website and pressed download for windows 11. After accepting a few options it told me to restart my laptop so I did it. It turned on and the brand logo showed up and gave me a black screen. After waiting for About 10 minutes I tried restarting it but it wouldn't work so I tried going into safe mode and restore the system thinking the problem was from the update. I wasn't able to restore it because I had no previous restore point so I tried Reset this PC and save my files. After it was done windows still wasn't loading so I was back to a black screen and a reset Pc not knowing what to do.

10 hours ago, Brokenlaptopman said:

was trying to update my ryzen 77735hs CPU driver

I think you mean chipset driver. Cpu's themselves dont need drivers.

10 hours ago, Brokenlaptopman said:

had no previous restore point so I tried Reset this PC and save my files. After it was done windows still wasn't loading so I was back to a black screen and a reset Pc not knowing what to do.

Probably best of clean installing Windows if reset this PC does not work. Note this method will format your drive, so backup your files to external devices if you can.

When clean installing, only install the drivers from your laptop manufactures support page for your device (google make and model of laptop -  Should find a link to your manufactures website). Download these onto a usb drive from another machine so you have them ready.

I did a clean Install, it finished and went to the black screen again. Also safe mode will not open anymore.