Jump to content

Error lights on motherboard

Hsxan

Okay, I’ve gotten my pc to power on, but there is no video output. I get these error lights, what should I do?

(B450 AORUS M micro atx)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hsxan said:

I’ve gotten my pc to power on, but there is no video output. I get these error lights, what should I do?

Rest of your components are? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, C2dan88 said:

Rest of your components are? 

cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x

Gpu: rx5700xt 

Ram: 16gig 2666

Psu: thermal take smart 700 watt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hsxan said:

Okay, I’ve gotten my pc to power on, but there is no video output. I get these error lights, what should I do?

(B450 AORUS M micro atx)

FullSizeRender.MOV

These are not really error lights. They show you which part of POST you are on. If it gets stuck on one light, that's where you start troubleshooting. From your video, it doesn't look like it gets stuck. It gets to Boot and then it shuts down? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bjoolz said:

These are not really error lights. They show you which part of POST you are on. If it gets stuck on one light, that's where you start troubleshooting. From your video, it doesn't look like it gets stuck. It gets to Boot and then it shuts down? 

It gets to boot and everything stays on but there is nothing showing up on my monitor, I don’t boot into bios or anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hsxan said:

It gets to boot and everything stays on but there is nothing showing up on my monitor, I don’t boot into bios or anything

Oh, if the lights turn off and the machine is still on then it should be done with POST and the lights are no longer relevant. Have you made sure that your monitor is connected to the GPU and not motherboard? That CPU doesn't have an iGPU so the motherboard ports don't work. The last thing to test, the GPU, is a bit more tricky as you don't have a GPU so you would have to use a different one to test with.

 

Make sure the monitor is connected to the bottom ports.

 

New Gaming PC, Beeping in set up? | PCSPECIALIST

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×