My rx 5700 driver crashes evry time I hit the table even a little

1gag

I build this pc from marketplace like half a year ago, i payd like 300-320 euro for each comp ( ryzen 5 5600 32 gb ram b450 mortar max and and the sus rx 5700 blower from radeon i think

I have the problem that when I hit the table, even a little bit, the video card driver crashes, in the past I had this problem only that then the whole PC shut down, but I solved it by removing and reinstall al the cables

It could be from the 3-4 euro psu that i buyed from flea market or its a connection related, sorry for my bad english :DD

5 minutes ago, 1gag said:

I build this pc from marketplace like half a year ago, i payd like 300-320 euro for each comp ( ryzen 5 5600 32 gb ram b450 mortar max and and the sus rx 5700 blower from radeon i think

I have the problem that when I hit the table, even a little bit, the video card driver crashes, in the past I had this problem only that then the whole PC shut down, but I solved it by removing and reinstall al the cables

It could be from the 3-4 euro psu that i buyed from flea market or its a connection related, sorry for my bad english :DD

Is the GPU fully in the PCIe slot properly?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz) WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz)

Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Definitely sounds connection related. That said, there's gotta be something wrong with that PSU if it was that cheap lol

1 minute ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Is the GPU fully in the PCIe slot properly?

Yes , i verify and it is 

2 minutes ago, ROM184 said:

Definitely sounds connection related. That said, there's gotta be something wrong with that PSU if it was that cheap lol

I use it for like 2 years and this is the second pc that i use it in it and it still work .... i think .

I will try to reconnect all the parts and cables and see whats hapen.

2 hours ago, ROM184 said:

That's a good point, if its a cheap PSU the power connectors could be very poor quality, never mind the PSU itself.  Could be a loose solder joint in the PSU.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz) WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz)

Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7