Cashing in Investment, what to buy?

Im_Only_Human

Budget (including currency): 1500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Dolphin Emulator, Rocket League, Halo

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm going to Microcenter Houston in about a week to buy parts for and build my second pc (I'm gonna sell my old one [R5 3600, 2060super). I'm a little out of touch since building my first pc, but here is my spec list. My budget is about 1250 USD in profits from my investment plus 250 USD in extra spending cash, erring on the lower side. I already have decent peripherals including a 240hz 1080p ips monitor

• CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D
  • MOBO: MSI PRO X670-P WIFI ATX - kinda guessed on this one. WiFi not necessary but can be helpful at times. 
  • CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360mm A-RGB - I think this is the one GamersNexus likes. I think I'll buy this one online instead of onsite.
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 - Why did they make this one so much uglier than the DDR4 one?
  • Storage: 1TB WD SN570 Gen 3 NVMe, 512GB TeamGroup GX2 2.5" SSD - Both of these are already purchased and in use. (1.5 yrs and 3 yrs old, respectively)
  • GPU: Gigabyte 4070 OC - Subject to change depending on what is cheapest/coolest looking at Microcenter
  • PSU: EVGA 700 BR - Already purchased and in use (3yrs old)
  • Case: Corsair iCue 4000D RGB Airflow mid-ATX - Unsure on this one, might change when I get to Microcenter
    Any input/feedback is appreciated.

• CPU: The CPU choice is great, especially for 1080p high refresh rate. The cooler is overkill for a 7800X3D, but if you like the aesthetics that's totally fine.
  • RAM: Try your best to get DDR5 6000 CL30, it is the sweet spot for Zen 4 performance. You can usually find it at the same price or only slightly more.
  • GPU: The RX 7800XT is a decent amount faster than the RTX 4070 and often cheaper. It is a bit slower in ray tracing, though.
  • OS: I am personally still on Windows 10 because it feels less bloated. You would still be fine to go with Windows 10 on this CPU, but you would have to upgrade to Windows 11 in late 2025 since that is when support ends. Windows 11 is fairly stable now, so it's probably the best option long term.

Edit: Microcenter has some good deals on open box motherboards sometimes, definitely ask about them while you are there.

I’d probably opt for a cheaper motherboard, I’m not sure how much that one costs in the US of A but you can probably find a cheaper B650 board with near-identical functionality