Jump to content

I need some opinions that is my build ok.

-_JR_-
Go to solution Solved by PC HEROES,
3 minutes ago, -_JR_- said:

Oh pretty nice looking, Might go with something like this.

Hello... I would go with something like this...

 

I was able to give you much more VRAM on the GP, 20GB (mine) vs 12GB (other) and got you right near your budget.

 

For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

 

https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/KQTfn6

 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's)
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€143.66 @ Proshop)
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€81.90 @ Datatronic)
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XT 20 GB Video Card  (€861.80 @ Proshop)
Case: NZXT H6 Flow RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.90 @ Jimm's)
Power Supply: MSI MPG A850GF 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€127.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F120 RGB Core 78.86 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€19.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F RGB Core 89.48 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack  (€50.90 @ Datatronic)
Total: €2067.66

Budget (including currency): 2000€ 200+-

Country: Finland

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games ranging from doom (1993) to Baldur's Gate 3

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

 

I was planning on buying this build before the next year, I don't know if it's good enough to get but, At least it's going to be better than my old one that's standing on it's last legs.

 

Monitors: AOC 1920x1080 165Hz Gaming Monitor, Asus 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

 

Old build:

 

CPU:       
Intel Core i3-8350K 4 GHz Quad-Core Processor    
CPU Cooler:        
SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 CPU Cooler   
Motherboard:        
MSI Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard   
Memory:        
Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 CL16 Memory   
Storage:        
Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive       
Kingston SSDNow G2 240 GB M.2-2280 SATA Solid State Drive   
Video Card:        
MSI AERO ITX OC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB Video Card    
Case:        
Fractal Design Define C ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply:        
Corsair CS550M 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply


 

 

My new build:

 

CPU:        
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU Cooler:        
Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard:        
Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard

Memory:       
Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory

Storage:        
Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
"I have old hdd's and ssd's from my current computer"

Video Card:        
Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB Video Card

Case:        
Phanteks NV5 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply:        
Corsair RM750x (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Case Fan:        
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fan x2          
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack

 

Näyttökuva 2023-12-08 202657.png

Näyttökuva 2023-12-08 202722.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, -_JR_- said:

Budget (including currency): 2000€ 200+-

Country: Finland

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games ranging from doom (1993) to Baldur's Gate 3

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

 

I was planning on buying this build before the next year, I don't know if it's good enough to get but, At least it's going to be better than my old one that's standing on it's last legs.

 

Monitors: AOC 1920x1080 165Hz Gaming Monitor, Asus 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor

 

Old build:

 

CPU:       
Intel Core i3-8350K 4 GHz Quad-Core Processor    
CPU Cooler:        
SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 CPU Cooler   
Motherboard:        
MSI Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard   
Memory:        
Kingston HyperX Fury 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 CL16 Memory   
Storage:        
Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive       
Kingston SSDNow G2 240 GB M.2-2280 SATA Solid State Drive   
Video Card:        
MSI AERO ITX OC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB Video Card    
Case:        
Fractal Design Define C ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply:        
Corsair CS550M 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply


 

 

My new build:

 

CPU:        
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU Cooler:        
Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard:        
Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard

Memory:       
Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory

Storage:        
Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
"I have old hdd's and ssd's from my current computer"

Video Card:        
Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB Video Card

Case:        
Phanteks NV5 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply:        
Corsair RM750x (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Case Fan:        
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fan x2          
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack

 

 

 

I would go with something like this instead.  Way better GPU while keeping the other parts very similar.

This is also in Euros / Finland catagory on PCPartPicker.

https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/YQX7GP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, -_JR_- said:

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU Cooler:        
Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard:        
Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard

Memory:       
Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory

Storage:        
Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
"I have old hdd's and ssd's from my current computer"

Video Card:        
Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16 GB Video Card

Case:        
Phanteks NV5 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply:        
Corsair RM750x (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Case Fan:        
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fan x2          
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pac

get a 7900 xtx

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's) 
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL28 Memory  (€128.90 @ Datatronic) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP44L 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€102.90 @ Datatronic) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (€1049.90 @ Proshop) 
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini ATX Mid Tower Case  (€101.90 @ Datatronic) 
Power Supply: Corsair SF1000L 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  (€159.90 @ Jimm's) 
Total: €2175.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-08 20:39 EET+0200

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I would go with something like this instead.  Way better GPU while keeping the other parts very similar.

This is also in Euros / Finland catagory on PCPartPicker.

https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/YQX7GP

Oh pretty nice looking, Might go with something like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, -_JR_- said:

Oh pretty nice looking, Might go with something like this.

It does lack RGB but its a lot faster 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, -_JR_- said:

Oh pretty nice looking, Might go with something like this.

Hello... I would go with something like this...

 

I was able to give you much more VRAM on the GP, 20GB (mine) vs 12GB (other) and got you right near your budget.

 

For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

 

https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/KQTfn6

 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's)
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€143.66 @ Proshop)
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€81.90 @ Datatronic)
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XT 20 GB Video Card  (€861.80 @ Proshop)
Case: NZXT H6 Flow RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.90 @ Jimm's)
Power Supply: MSI MPG A850GF 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€127.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F120 RGB Core 78.86 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€19.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F RGB Core 89.48 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack  (€50.90 @ Datatronic)
Total: €2067.66

Hello... I have been building PCs for 30 years, so if you have any questions please ask. I'm more than happy to help.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, filpo said:

get a 7900 xtx

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's) 
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL28 Memory  (€128.90 @ Datatronic) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP44L 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€102.90 @ Datatronic) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (€1049.90 @ Proshop) 
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini ATX Mid Tower Case  (€101.90 @ Datatronic) 
Power Supply: Corsair SF1000L 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  (€159.90 @ Jimm's) 
Total: €2175.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-08 20:39 EET+0200

I checked the parts on the website i'm buying from, Some of those are not available but might be from somewhere else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, filpo said:

get a 7900 xtx

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's) 
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL28 Memory  (€128.90 @ Datatronic) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP44L 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€102.90 @ Datatronic) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (€1049.90 @ Proshop) 
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini ATX Mid Tower Case  (€101.90 @ Datatronic) 
Power Supply: Corsair SF1000L 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  (€159.90 @ Jimm's) 
Total: €2175.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-08 20:39 EET+0200

Just a quick question... Why the SFF PSU in a ATX Build???

Hello... I have been building PCs for 30 years, so if you have any questions please ask. I'm more than happy to help.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PC HEROES said:

Just a quick question... Why the SFF PSU in a ATX Build???

It's a good priced sfx psu (at least in finland as it's 1000w) and the o11 mini can only take sfx or sfx-l psus

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PC HEROES said:

Hello... I would go with something like this...

 

I was able to give you much more VRAM on the GP, 20GB (mine) vs 12GB (other) and got you right near your budget.

 

For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

 

https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/KQTfn6

 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Jimm's)
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€199.90 @ Jimm's)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€143.66 @ Proshop)
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€81.90 @ Datatronic)
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XT 20 GB Video Card  (€861.80 @ Proshop)
Case: NZXT H6 Flow RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.90 @ Jimm's)
Power Supply: MSI MPG A850GF 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€127.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F120 RGB Core 78.86 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€19.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: NZXT F RGB Core 89.48 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack  (€50.90 @ Datatronic)
Total: €2067.66

Aww man such a good build, But some of those parts are unavailable in some of the places, And there aren't that many here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Games benefit from low latency RAM. This board down below has better VRM's than that Gigabyte board and this case was named 'case of the year' last year by multiple tech sites.

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€388.90 @ Datatronic) 
CPU Cooler: *Deepcool AG620 BK ARGB 67.88 CFM CPU Cooler  (€62.90 @ Datatronic) 
Motherboard: *MSI PRO B650-S WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (€185.90 @ Datatronic) 
Memory: *G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (€139.80 @ Proshop) 
Storage: *Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€119.90 @ Datatronic) 
Video Card: *ASRock Challenger OC Radeon RX 7800 XT 16 GB Video Card  (€559.90 @ Proshop) 
Case: *Lian Li LANCOOL 216 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€89.90 @ Jimm's) 
Power Supply: *MSI MPG A750GF 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€103.90 @ Datatronic) 
Total: €1651.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-08 21:12 EET+0200

 

A better look at those components.

 

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/PRO-B650-S-WIFI  

 

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-7-7800x3d  

 

https://www.deepcool.com/products/Cooling/cpuaircoolers/AG620-BK-ARGB-Dual-Tower-CPU-Cooler-1700-AM5/2022/16082.shtml  

 

https://www.gskill.com/product/165/396/1673491242/F5-6000J3038F16GX2-FX5

 

https://semiconductor.samsung.com/us/consumer-storage/internal-ssd/970evoplus/  

 

https://www.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon RX 7800 XT Challenger 16GB OC/   

 

https://www.msi.com/Power-Supply/MPG-A750GF  

 

https://lian-li.com/product/lancool-216/  

 

average-fps-1920-1080.png  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600KF 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor  (€228.59 @ Proshop)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer i35 CPU Cooler  (€27.90 @ Datatronic)
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z790-A MAX WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (€299.00 @ Datatronic)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-7600 CL36 Memory  (€203.90 @ Jimm's)
Storage: *Samsung 990 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€95.90 @ Datatronic)
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XT 20 GB Video Card  (€905.00 @ Datatronic)
Case: Zalman Z3 Iceberg ATX Mid Tower Case  (€69.90 @ Jimm's)
Power Supply: SeaSonic G12 GC 850 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€88.90 @ Datatronic)
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 Silent 24.1 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€6.90 @ Jimm's)
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 Silent 24.1 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€6.90 @ Jimm's)
Total: €1932.89

 

In the games you play you can't notice any difference between the RX 7900 XT and the RX 7900 XTX for 1080p gaming.

But a more expensive motherboard can give better features and a different experience.

OS: FreeBSD 13.2  WM: bspwm  Hardware: Intel 12600KF -- Kingston dual-channel CL36 @6000 -- Sapphire RX 7600 -- BIOSTAR B760MZ-E PRO -- Antec P6 -- Xilence XP550 -- ARCTIC i35 -- EVO 850 500GB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×