Pc Fans Went Crazy Now PC Will Not Boot

Gkyle5665

Last night i was working on my pc and all of a sudden my fans went full speed and my screen went black. After this happened the pc would try and boot and the ASUS logo would popup on the screen and would turn black again. After re-seating CPU GPU and RAM the computer now doesn’t boot at all. When i turn on the power all the fans come on and light up but the cpu cooler right above the cpu doesn’t light up. What can i do to troubleshoot and fix the problem? photo was it last night when it would not boot. 

IMG_0068.png

It does kind of sound like a component died, maybe the motherboard, but that isn't necessarily the case. You'll want to try booting with the minimum amount of stuff connected to the board as possible. Like, take out the ssd, only use 1 RAM stick in the farthest slot from the CPU, disconnect the fans, and if you have an iGPU then take out the graphics card. If you have spare components, those might be useful to try swapping out later.

Only have one Ram stick in everything is disconnected besides cpu and still a black screen could it be cpu or motherboard?