Is there a demand for a replacement NZXT H1 v1 AIO?

Goppz Legacion

I bought an NZXT H1v1 last year, but a few months ago, I decided to sell it.

Right before selling it, the AIO broke, so I had it RMA-ed. Took months for the replacement to arrive and while waiting, I already got to sell the case.

Now that the replacement AIO arrived, am wondering if there's a demand for the AIO. I heard that most NZXT H1 v1 owners would switch to Noctua low profile air-coolers once their AIOs break.

Another option would be to use the AIO in my personal computer. My current case is the SAMA IM01, and I plan on side-mounting the AIO.

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

3 hours ago, Goppz Legacion said:

I bought an NZXT H1v1 last year, but a few months ago, I decided to sell it.

Right before selling it, the AIO broke, so I had it RMA-ed. Took months for the replacement to arrive and while waiting, I already got to sell the case.

Now that the replacement AIO arrived, am wondering if there's a demand for the AIO. I heard that most NZXT H1 v1 owners would switch to Noctua low profile air-coolers once their AIOs break.

Another option would be to use the AIO in my personal computer. My current case is the SAMA IM01, and I plan on side-mounting the AIO.

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

Is the Sama case better quality than their fans and coolers?

Sorry, I am not sure about your questions. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

14 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I mean you could just list it on whatever classifieds site you use like fb marketplace and see if someone wants to buy it

Hi! Yup, I listed the AIO already, but am curious if people are actually looking to replace their own H1v1 AIOs with the same AIO, or are they all moving to an Air Cooler set-up?

11 hours ago, RevGAM said:

Is the Sama case better quality than their fans and coolers?

Sorry, I am not sure about your questions. 

Sorry for the confusion. Attached are photos of the SAMA IM01 case.

It doesnt come with any air cooler or fans, so I was wondering if I can jut put the NZXT AIO here.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.03.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.03.57 AM.png

8 hours ago, Goppz Legacion said:

Sorry for the confusion. Attached are photos of the SAMA IM01 case.

It doesnt come with any air cooler or fans, so I was wondering if I can jut put the NZXT AIO here.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.03.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.03.57 AM.png

Where? That rear frame with the vertical ports is for the GC. If you're not going to use a GC, then I suppose you could use that to mount an AIO. I think that's going to be a challenging case - maybe a 240mm AIO there? I can't tell if anywhere else is good. How do you feel about the build quality? Based on their fans and AIO that I've bought, I am not impressed, especially since they seem to overcharge for what they offer.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂