PC won't turn on

HELP!

I have a gaming PC that has been causing a lot of issues recently.

I had built this PC in 2021 during the gpu shortage, so I bought a really cheap temporary one. Recently I replaced it with a new rtx 3070ti.

When I updated the driver, the PC was fine until I restarted it. The PC would get stuck on the booting screen or boot into winRE (I could access bios but I couldn't boot into safe mode). So I wiped the PC and started again, downloaded drivers and played games.

Then next day I went to turn the PC on, but the power button does nothing. Motherboard RGB is on, but no error lights are turning on.

I have been using this PC for a couple years very sporadically.

What should I do?

Components:

Cpu-AMD 5600x

Gpu-Nvidia rtx 3070ti

Motherboard-Asus x570 tuf gaming plus (wifi)

Psu-Superflower leadex 3 bronze 750w

Case-Lian li lancool 2

Ram-Crucial ballistix Elite ddr4 4000mhz 2x8

Wait... it doesn't turn off or doesn't turn on?

When you press the power button, does anything happen? Like fans spinning.

Some ASUS motherboards like leaving some RGB lights always on, so their presence doesn't give us much information.

Have you tried powering the PC by shorting the power switch pins on the motherboard?

Qoute my reply if you want me to answer back. 

If its only the physical button on your PC, did you check if the buttons and USB ports at the front of your case are still properly connected to the mainboard? Maybe they just came lose

14 minutes ago, Yua said:

Wait... it doesn't turn off or doesn't turn on?

When you press the power button, does anything happen? Like fans spinning.

Some ASUS motherboards like leaving some RGB lights always on, so their presence doesn't give us much information.

Have you tried powering the PC by shorting the power switch pins on the motherboard?

Yup nothing happens at all, I am a little worried about trying to short things as I don't won't to ruin anything permanently.

And I think the lights prove that the mobo is still getting at least some power.

4 minutes ago, Niqesse said:

If its only the physical button on your PC, did you check if the buttons and USB ports at the front of your case are still properly connected to the mainboard? Maybe they just came lose

Everything at the front io is still in well.