A problem with my earphones AGAIN.

Gat Pelsinger

By this time, I think I am pretty sure to believe that I was cursed to earphones by birth. All of them keep dying so fast and I have to keep moving on onto new earphones so frequently. This time, I am using wireless earphones by Boat. It is a Boat Rockerz 238. It was working fine for all long until just now when I was playing some Valorant, I suddenly noticed that my left earphone has stopped sending audio, and only the right is working. I got worried again and in between my super important competitive match, I started doing a combination of switching the earphones on and off, enabling/disabling Bluetooth, restarting the driver, switching between earphones and headset mode, and stuff. One thing that I can say is that my left earphone isn't dead. Sometimes when I am switching off the headset, I in fact get audio from my left earphone. There is some problem with the software I guess, but how did this happen I have no idea. Any help would be nice as I cannot live having audio on one ear only, it sucks.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Seems like typical super cheap bt earphone issues where it's actually sorta dead since it has a bad connection.

I'd just get some not super cheap stuff that lasts forever and call it a day.

@jaslion But as I said, I sometimes do get audio when like I am powering it off. Seams like a software issue to me but idk how this has happened.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

3 minutes ago, Gat Pelsinger said:

@jaslion But as I said, I sometimes do get audio when like I am powering it off. Seams like a software issue to me but idk how this has happened.

Probably just a bad contact for the audio stream then as power on power off is usually a baked in sound on the bt chipset.

Not much to do but send it back