Will 420mm Arctic cool rad fit in corsair 570x case?

Ive been looking to upgrade my radiator from my 360mm rad corsair h150i capillex to a new artic freeze 420mm cooler but dont know if the rad will fit in the front of my case, anyone able to provide any assistance?

From what I can see it doesn’t have the space for triple 140 fans without modding, let alone the added height of the radiator. I don’t think it would fit without removing the front I/o and drilling out some new holes.

You can simply look up the specs for the 570X on Corsair's site. It will not accommodate a 420mm radiator anywhere. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

You'd have to externally mount it. 

Case Height

Case Length

Case Width

Corsair sucks at documentation!!!!! I found contradictory images about it on their webpage. 

image.png

image.png

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂